Coral Vue Hydros

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used the Facebook call feature and then I got stage fright and started hysterically laughing and went into a fit of crying... D:

there's a facebook call feature? I haven't heard of that.. unless you have certain skype settings on?

then I got stage fright and started hysterically laughing and went into a fit of crying... D:

that's...um interesting :huh:

who were you calling that made you cry??

there's a facebook call feature? I haven't heard of that.. unless you have certain skype settings on?

that's...um interesting :huh:

Yeah. It's like video chat via Skype but you don't need Skype. Just download something from FACEBOOK and it enables it. :)

mm well I have skype anyway

that's ok I get nervous video chatting too, I always forget my hair is a mess until I start chatting with the person lol

mm well I have skype anyway

that's ok I get nervous video chatting too, I always forget my hair is a mess until I start chatting with the person lol

Skype is odd... I like CHAT ROULETTE!! ;)

JK, my friend does. ;)

Skype is odd... I like CHAT ROULETTE!! ;)

JK, my friend does. ;)

Video chat is weird...

I feel like it's talking to a video of someone, IDK

Chat Roulette is scary, I tried it with my camera off (Saw if on South Park the Facebook Episode), DO you know how many people are waiting with their pants unzipped/down? :eek:

Perverts.

Where are the pics man? How's everything doing?

I went on Chat Roulette because my friend suggested it, and trust me, I didn't just see a guy with his pants unzipped. I saw a guy with his pants unzipped DOING THINGS. Certain things.

:scarry:

I went on Chat Roulette because my friend suggested it, and trust me, I didn't just see a guy with his pants unzipped. I saw a guy with his pants unzipped DOING THINGS. Certain things.

:scarry:

nuff said :eek:

What kind of friends do you have??

I went on omegle once..it can be bad or really funny (if you meet the right people)

Somebody just texted me and asked me that. They specified that I needed to tell them where my friends lived. :scarry:

I go on omegle all the time! I always say, "Hey there darlin'! You're on with Fat Alberta's advice column. What can I do for ya' hon?" and 90% of the time they create stereotypes. The other 10% of the time they give me an actual question and start getting emotional... :mellow:

nuff said :eek:

You get what it was, right?

Somebody just texted me and asked me that. They specified that I needed to tell them where my friends lived. :scarry:

I go on omegle all the time! I always say, "Hey there darlin'! You're on with Fat Alberta's advice column. What can I do for ya' hon?" and 90% of the time they create stereotypes. The other 10% of the time they give me an actual question and start getting emotional... :mellow:

lol wasn't me!

haha that actually sounds entertaining

lol wasn't me!

haha that actually sounds entertaining

It is very. I can sit there for hours. :P

Yeah I think I do. No need to explain further. lol :P

Are you sure?? :huh:

'Cause I can explain it to you if you want.

I'd prefer not if you start I will wait until you reach the next page to check this thread again. EWWWW perverts on the net. Ick!

Pl-pedo-bear.png

You could get a much nicer pair of picassos, especially for that kind of money.

Donisreef.com

I know. I wish I would have gotten mine from doni. :(

One of the clowns in that picture, being offered as a grade B, is identical to one of my clowns. <_<

Agreed, the female barely looks Picasso

YOU MEAN THE PICASSO BARELY LOOKS PICASSO?

Yeah, well it's basically the same as my NICEST picasso. That's why I hate ORA, for sending me two Grade 'B' when I ordered Grade 'A'. <_<

YOU MEAN THE PICASSO BARELY LOOKS PICASSO?

Yeah, well it's basically the same as my NICEST picasso. That's why I hate ORA, for sending me two Grade 'B' when I ordered Grade 'A'. <_<

yeah :/

wow that stinks :( why not order from some other company then?

Archived