Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they collectively known as the "mods"...

You should post it when you are done.

I'll be done tonight... I have to be. The assignment is due tomorrow. My teacher said today that the main character has to be the two traits that we were given -- I was given boring and thoughtful, both of which describe MD astonishingly well.

I've came up with a few more aspects of the story. All of the teens in the story (Squared, MD, Yosh, Doc and Kazoo) are obsessed with "Chicki Minaj." See what I did there? :P

"The uniwalrus raised its head, and thrust its single tusk though Doc’s chest. The uniwalrus dragged Doc into the water with its tusk, leaving a crisp trail of deep red blood on the ice."

I've noticed my SPS browning and I've been wondering why. I had dosed everything and nothing went up. Just checked my magnesium and it's at 900... OMG. SERIOUSLY?! <_<

I'm mixing my new salt to do a WC and bump it up. I'm going to dose as well... :(

EDIT: I dare someone to attempt to outline the column. I bet it's impossible. :lol:

Challenge Accepted.

Nobody is allowed to be in advanced classes because the classes are so difficult, though you can be in advanced math.

That stinks! My school says you can only take up to 5 AP classes at one time (Out of 6 courses)

Btw, I like the spoon worm! It's very cool :)

OOHOHOHOH!! Okay I SEE now. I was dosing 5g per 30 gallons. Apparently, you have to dose 5g per 20 gallons to raise the magnesium 5ppm... YUP. 25ppm per day is how fast it's dropping, and it says not to exceed that. <_<

POINTLESS PRODUCT.

Challenge Accepted.

That stinks! My school says you can only take up to 5 AP classes at one time (Out of 6 courses)

Btw, I like the spoon worm! It's very cool :)

Teehee, post your attempt at outlining when done. I can barely do it, and it's my tank. :lol:

The spoon worm is pretty cool. He's all purple and stuff. :D

OOHOHOHOH!! Okay I SEE now. I was dosing 5g per 30 gallons. Apparently, you have to dose 5g per 15 gallons to raise the magnesium 5ppm... YUP. 25ppm per day is how fast it's dropping, and it says not to exceed that. <_<

POINTLESS PRODUCT.

Teehee, post your attempt at outlining when done. I can barely do it, and it's my tank. :lol:

The spoon worm is pretty cool. He's all purple and stuff. :D

Wow 5ppm? That's totally useless!

Do I have to outline the coral too? xD

Really? It looks like a light blueish-slightly gray color to me

Wow 5ppm? That's totally useless!

Do I have to outline the coral too? xD

Really? It looks like a light blueish-slightly gray color to me

Yup. 5ppm. I'm mixing my new, "perfect" salt right now which mixed to 1350ppm mag. So hopefully that will do something. But hey, the magnesium stuff was free, so I can't complain. :rolleyes:

No, just the rock. Outlining the coral gives you a short cut not to outline the rock under the coral, which may be difficult to outline. :P

I've noticed I have difficulty differing blue from purple sometimes, when it's shades near the border of the two. Maybe it's a very minor colorblindness. IIRC, it looks purple in real life. Some parts of it do look blue. To me, the gray looks like it's purple tinted. Nevertheless, it's an awesome worm. :lol:

oops, already kinda outlined the coral

EuphyTankColumnOutline.jpg

Once you've used that salt longer, can you give a review please? :)

Maybe it has a sheen?

Well done. :)

I'll definitely give a review. Hopefully it can get my params in shape. You can see big brown patches on that awesome blue acro! :angry:

:D It's not cheating that I saw it before it was in the tank, right?

Well they should color up again once your params are back to normal fingercrossed

... Not unless you have a scary photographic memory. :lol:

Yeah, I suppose. The thing is getting them back to normal first. My wish is that I would one day have 1350ppm mg, 10.0 dKH and 450 calcium. :(

Did the water change... Stupid me siphoned a gallon of saltwater onto the hardwood floor under the tank. <_<

v7qm2q.jpg

Notice the GREEN :sarcasm: Bali Slimer under the Pica's head

nlbcww.jpg

Failure checklist:

Brown my Bali Green Slimer - Check

Brown my Blue Acro Awi - Check

Remove the blue from my Lime in the Sky - Check

Kill my purple birdsnest - check

ACK!

That sucks, you sure the birdsnest is dead?

The bleaching and retraction on the bottom is growing. I'm pretty sure it's a goner. :(

I think my chaeto has grown a tiny bit. Hopefully it will clog within a month or two and I can harvest a bunch out into my Red Sea Max 130 and my BioCube 14. fingerscrossed

3022jxx.jpg

nwatn5.jpg

It may have grown 2" outward, but I think it got a lot bushier. Though, I don't see any pods... :unsure:

EDIT: The glob sunk to the bottom which probably means it's heavier than when I got it... So that means I has grown a bit.

Alk - 10.5

Mag - 1320

Ca - 430

Phosphate - 0

Nitrate - 2.5

Ammonia - 0(???)

The ammonia didn't match any of the colors on the color card. It was a dark yellow, but not anywhere in the green spectrum. I'm assuming it is 0.

Archived