ReefCleaners.org

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for the people in Prague. They are surrounded by the Republic of Czech and they probably feel claustrophobic and helpless... Unless Prague is part of Czech? :huh:

NIGHTTIME VIDEO ON THE WAY!

Teaser...

znlv92.jpg

im just lgoing to let that pass over my head. ok?

so has school started for you?

Don't let it pass! Think about it. Say there was a republic surrounding your country on all sides. That republic has control over you, Squared! If you say "Hey... So I was thinking of like flying my carrier jet over the board into your airspace to get to another country I wanna invade. Is that chill, Czech?" and then Czech is all like "NoooOooOOo!! If you fly your plane 'crass that dem dere boarder, we'z gon shot you down!"... Though Czech mainly speaks German so I wouldn't think they would use Southern slang... But anyways, they have complete control over your every action.

Unless, that is, Prague is part of the Republic of Czech. Opinion?

ok

<_<

We had this discussion. Please edit that comment. Give me your opinion on the Prague/Czech issue.

I deleted the last 3 pages. I don't care what the posts were or who posted them. Grow up, everyone. Euphy, keep in mind that if you don't want people posting off-topic immature stuff in your threads, make sure you're not doing the same anywhere else, including here.

I deleted the last 3 pages. I don't care what the posts were or who posted them. Grow up, everyone. Euphy, keep in mind that if you don't want people posting off-topic immature stuff in your threads, make sure you're not doing the same anywhere else, including here.

Thanks. I appreciate it very much. :)

One of the three polyps on my magician knockoffs melted, but the other two are still doing great.

15yt21i.jpg

My Stellar Implosion Palys are still doing well. I had the importunity to get a good pic...

nedxkp.jpg

Why not move the clams up? Or is it a space issue?

Btw Prague the capitol city of the Czech Republic..

Space issue. I guess I could move one up to the little ledge I have the psammacora on...

I bought a new zoa! :)

fa77fb.jpg

^ There was a legit feather duster that came off of it. This guy isn't the little colony of worms, it's the real deal. It has a leathery "column" and it squirms around rapidly to move. It was anchored to the frag, but the car got really hot on the way home and it released in the bag.

I bought a new zoa! :)

fa77fb.jpg

^ There was a legit feather duster that came off of it. This guy isn't the little colony of worms, it's the real deal. It has a leathery "column" and it squirms around rapidly to move. It was anchored to the frag, but the car got really hot on the way home and it released in the bag.

Awesome hitch hiker!

Awesome hitch hiker!

Yup... I'm kinda worried though. If I poke it with the siphon hose, it starts squirming and propelling itself around the acclimation container. It won't even close it's feathers.

Yup... I'm kinda worried though. If I poke it with the siphon hose, it starts squirming and propelling itself around the acclimation container. It won't even close it's feathers.

It's like WTF man leave me alone! LMAO

Just put it in a nice spot on the rock and it'll find a home.

So cool!

It's like WTF man leave me alone! LMAO

Just put it in a nice spot on the rock and it'll find a home.

So cool!

Are there any pests similar to feather dusters? This little guy is creeping me out. :lol:

Top-down shot of the tank during WC...

20h1p3o.jpg

Clammeh 28buvzm.jpg

2ihxi08.jpg

Lime & blue milles...

dcdhg6.jpg

ORA Spongodes all closed up...

mw60it.jpg

Those zoas palys I'm obsessed with...

2090ead.jpg

Palmer's Blue Mille all extended and such...

33pen0h.jpg

ORA BOP (in rehab)

zmzhqe.jpg

Rosa Millepora und grün Vogel... (green birdy in rehab)

2s8ob2r.jpg

ORA Plum Crazy (in rehab)

fwrbrc.jpg

The featherduster probably doesn't have it's "shell" now, so it can't close. Actually, if it's moving, then it defiantly doesn't. Just wait, it'll form one soon.

OH MY GAWSH I FOUND A SCARY WOOOORM!!! D:

euphy your new avy scares me. im scurred...

and what exactly is that fuzzy feather thing?

2vv6x05.jpg

The featherduster probably doesn't have it's "shell" now, so it can't close. Actually, if it's moving, then it defiantly doesn't. Just wait, it'll form one soon.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. :)

so it's a baby?

Yush. :P

awww cyooot baby boo boo

so do you have to feed it? it's not going to become fish food or overflow slop?

It blew back into the rock structure. No clue where it is. I'm sure there's crap in there for it to eat. I'm not paying $20 for a small bottle of food just to feed it and end up fouling the tank.

Archived