Cultivated Reef

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice vid, should have used a more fun song, upbeat with words I can understand.

:P

But as always awesome, the color of your SPS has really come in since you got the new bulb!

Great tank.

didn't you have a clam?

Two, actually. You can see the blue one on the sandbed in the clip with the clowns.

update your first post then

and i just realized you have no skimmer

mebeh you should get one, and your corals will look prettier

update your first post then

and i just realized you have no skimmer

mebeh you should get one, and your corals will look prettier

:o

ntaaa.jpg

My skimmer must be invisible to everyone but me!! I wonder if outsiders can feel it's existence. I could make millions from this. :unsure:

you should list equipment and stuff first post so people don't have to wonder.

is that an aquatic life? yes? ok.

I've stated that like 50 billion times. :lol:

you have cheato in this tank? or was it the other?

do you think cheato and a skimmer is really necessary?

It's 100% necessary if you want your SPS to have stunning color.

Before chaeto...

2ljp76f.jpg

After chaeto...

33n7tqs.jpg

Just saying, but if you would've searched "DPD PLZ acronyms" on Google, the song would have came up. It was the only song on the first page. <_<

So use my hints in the future. Whoever guesses the song correctly wins a special prize. :rolleyes:

I just beat the song I'm gonna use in my next video to take out the awkward part. Hint. ;)

Wow does that clam have black? Or is it just like a dark brown?

Yup, that's black. It's actually not exactly "black" per se. It's so dark blue that it seems black. Just like how black ink pens have a really high concentrate of dark blue ink. Or like how black human hair is just extremely dark brown.

I was tooootally in love with this clam the first time I saw him. Nicest I'd ever seen around. Sadly, I was grounded and I couldn't buy him. :(

...Then I went back the next week and got him for $20 less than what they were asking the week before! :happy:

To be honest, I have them on the sandbed and they lost a bit of color. They didn't bleach, but they did so to the extent that their color is less intense. When he's open, he looks dark brown and on part of his mantel you can see a few areas near the edge where it's lost a bit of color. My other clam did the same, but when they grow up they will be a few inches closer to the light which will make a difference.

still having those cal/alk/mg problems?

Nope. Alk has been stable at 8.3-8.6 for the last few weeks. Mag has been around 1300, so I should pump it. Ca has been around 400-450 the entire time. :)

what's your dosing regimine?

10ml of B-Ionic two part alk/ca every night at 5:30

Ca when needed every few weeks, Mg when needed rarely

Archived