inTank Media Baskets

JBJ Owners Club!

Mini-Dude

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me what you want and I can make a banner for the thread. I work in Photoshop/Illustrator all day and we are slow a lot so... tell me what pics you want and what you want it to say, color scheme, size or anything you want...

I would like the size of yours. I would like the color scheme to be orange, green, and blue. Umm for photos I know I want a FTS of Urbankes, and Mr. Microscopes pico, but I don't know others. Would you be willing to look around today for some good FTS shots? I hav to go to scho and won't be home till 7 cause I have ball. I would like it to say JBJ Owners Club on white letters and size 3.

Thanks so much.

Could orange be the base and then have green stripes over the orange?

Can it be a photo roll with 4 FTS of of 2 club members and 2 non club members?

Green and blue alternating stripes over the orange.

I posted a bunch of new photos on my tank thread. They are on page 12 if anyone cares to see them. Here are 2 for the jbj owners thread.

This is a full tank shot at 16 months

2-22FTS.jpg

This is a shot of the top of my tank. The new acro is my first of many to come.

Top.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Has anyone bought anything from Aquacon.com ? They have some good deals on LR and coral packs.

I remember reading a thread on here where people were saying they aren't called Aqua-Con for no reason. I thought about ordering from them before I did some research. I don't have personal experience shopping with them, though. Maybe someone who does can chime in.

new jbj 28g owner,tank was set up about a week n a half ago and is going through a diatom bloom as i type,here are some pics i took tonight

fts

DSC_7157.jpg

rockwork

DSC_7159.jpg

It appears from this picture that you are not running your return pumps is that correct? If so you will run into filtration and heat issues.

Sorta got busy at work...

Here is what I got earlier messing around with Urb's FTS...

jbj-owners-1.png

can do whatever if i have the time...

Not to scale...

Sorta got busy at work...

Here is what I got earlier messing around with Urb's FTS...

jbj-owners-1.png

can do whatever if i have the time...

Not to scale...

Thats awessome!!

I like the FTS on the left.

Also can we use en28so's FTS?

Also Barryrey's?

Thanks so much for doing this Grpe! If I knew how I would. But your workl is just awesome.

It appears from this picture that you are not running your return pumps is that correct? If so you will run into filtration and heat issues.

sorry for not seen this before you pm'd me but thanks again for the help

To get the tag in your sig you just right click the picture and do "copy link location", you can them paste it into the "location box" that pops up when you click on the "inset image" icon above the signature edit box.

*** I don't know how long nano-reef holds on to uploads, so you may want to save the image then upload it to your own photobucket site, then use that "copy link location" instead**

Hey Everyone, New here. Thought i would post my JBJ Picotope that i set up this past weekend. Here is the list of equipment:

- JBJ Pictotope

- BoostLED PAR30 Bulb (3 Blue, 2 White, 60 degree optics)

- Modded AC70

- Hydor Pico Evolution 180 Powerhead

- 50w Steath heater

- 4lbs of Live Rock

- 3lbs or so of Sand

And some pictures.

FTS

IMAG0280.jpg

Top Down

IMAG0272.jpg

BoostLED Bulb

IMAG0249.jpg

HH Sponge?

IMAG0271.jpg

If you want to see more you can look up my photobucket account. Its Gritchie24. Its dedicated to just tank pictures.

Thanks dude! Cant wait to get the banner. Hey how do yall like the banner?

I like it. Looks great. Appreciate the work, Grape!

gritchie4: That BoostLED looks nice! Don't know much about 'em, but I like it. Good start.

Hey Everyone, New here. Thought i would post my JBJ Picotope that i set up this past weekend. Here is the list of equipment:

- JBJ Pictotope

- BoostLED PAR30 Bulb (3 Blue, 2 White, 60 degree optics)

- Modded AC70

- Hydor Pico Evolution 180 Powerhead

- 50w Steath heater

- 4lbs of Live Rock

- 3lbs or so of Sand

And some pictures.

FTS

IMAG0280.jpg

Top Down

IMAG0272.jpg

BoostLED Bulb

IMAG0249.jpg

HH Sponge?

IMAG0271.jpg

If you want to see more you can look up my photobucket account. Its Gritchie24. Its dedicated to just tank pictures.

First off :welcome: to NR. Your tank looks great! You are the first JBJ Picotope in this club so you diserve the right to be in our banner. BTW love the scape. Also what do you plan on stocking it with?

Mini-Dude and Telekinesis: Thank you to both of you. My stocking plans are some zoas and shrooms, some candy canes. Maybe eventually some SPS. No fish cause i want to get my water chemistry down first. Probably some sexy shrimp or something like that. Still got awhle to think about that since it hasn't been a week yet lol.

That would prob be good but if you do get a fish I would recommend a clown goby.

Yea that was what i was thinking. I think a yellow clown goby would be good. Would have to make a lid though cause my gf would freak if she saw a fish flopping on the ground.

Cool thread. I have a thread about my tank but I'll post the most current FTS of my JBJ 3 gallon picotope in this thread also.

DSCF4218.JPG

DSCF4223.JPG

DSCF4224.JPG

Your pico is awesome. I can only hope mine turns out like that.

Archived