SaltCritters.com

JBJ Owners Club!

Mini-Dude

:happydance:

Welcome to the JBJ Owners Club!!!

This is the place where all the JBJ owners can get together and talk about there tanks. Anything from Pico's to Nano Cubes we can talk about them here. If you have questions about JBJ's please ask.

Please post FTS, equipment, livestock, challenges, and reviews. I have no problems with you posting comments but I would not like it to turn ugly. I have to give credit to fcruz420 because I got this idea from the Fluval Edge tank thread.

Have at it!!

M-D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is your first post to the Nano Cube Thread. Click my signature to see my tank thread. Click here to see my tank of the month reef profile and here is a relatively new FTS.

FRS.jpg

Why did you have to be the first one to post? Now I'm just gonna drool over your tank 24/7. ;)

There has got to be more though.

Where's yours Mini-Dude?

Where's yours Mini-Dude?

Grr its almost there!! Just got to get permssion from dad and then think a little more about if its a good deal or not. The one i waas thinking about buying is from lawnmowerblenny. Would you chech the classifieds and see if its a good deal for me?

Thanks

Hey jgoldwood! Is that your LED?

I am still waiting to set my JBJ 28 HQI up. It is a BD gift and the BD is this weekend so... Just hoping I don't have to get a chiller. Temp in my house never gets over 74 in summer. Plan on short light cycle to start.

C'ya round!

I was looking into the HQI but they do run a little hot and chillers cost a lot. My house can gt over 80 in the summer so yeah that's y I'm going with the Quad.

Here is your first post to the Nano Cube Thread. Click my signature to see my tank thread. Click here to see my tank of the month reef profile and here is a relatively new FTS.

FRS.jpg

Brad you would just have to put your tank up to make us all jealous, didn't you. :D

Brad you would just have to put your tank up to make us all jealous, didn't you. :D

Seriously. I didn't even want to post after seeing that. :lol:

Also, I'm curious what you're using to take your shots with, Brad. I've been looking into some DSLR cams lately.

All my photos are taken with a 5 year old canon rebel. I do have a nice upgraded lens which I think makes a huge difference over the stock lens that comes with the camera.

Thank you all for the nice comments on my tank. In a year from now one of you will have the new TOTM. Just takes time, money and patience. And more money!

Archived