inTank Media Baskets

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

YES!!! Please!! I want a serious macro garden in that tank and I am thinking lately that heavy macro is very good at supporting clam health.

oh ya? you sure they won't brown out the clams like they browned out my SPS? :huh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh ya? you sure they won't brown out the clams like they browned out my SPS? :huh:

If his lights are on more than 2 hours per day, he should be alright. ;)

Very funny BIG BRAIN. Actually thats exactly what I am hoping for!!! Extra nutrients for the clams!! YOUR A FRIGGIN GENIUS !!! But dont get too excited...they may call you BATGIRL, but never forget whos got the BATFISH. :D

Wish I knew you wanted a variety, I would have made sure to get a little of everything.

Thats cool...but Im plenty happy with what I have to start with. Im looking for some good Halmida rock now. Not lose plants but attached to rocks.

Edit: BTW, I never saw so many BIG FAT BRISTLEWORMS all in one place as in that macro, but its ALL GOOD.

Very funny BIG BRAIN. Actually thats exactly what I am hoping for!!! Extra nutrients for the clams!! YOUR A FRIGGIN GENIUS !!! But dont get too excited...they may call you BATGIRL, but never forget whos got the BATFISH. :D

You should put some batman zoanthids and SPS and call it the Dark Knight tank.

Batgirl. because summer is just not my season, I only come out at night.

B)

I've wanted to make a super heros tank, I already have spidey zoanthids, superman mushroom, hulk zoas. just need iron man, captain america, wonder woman, batman, and we've got it!

You should put some batman zoanthids and SPS and call it the Dark Knight tank.

Batgirl. because summer is just not my season, I only come out at night.

B)

I've wanted to make a super heros tank, I already have spidey zoanthids, superman mushroom, hulk zoas. just need iron man, captain america, wonder woman, batman, and we've got it!

Poor Aquaman never gets mentioned. He was like the dud of all the old comic book super heros. Poor guy never even got a movie. I have a bristle tail filefish in there who migt eat zoos. Im going to give him a test run. I definitely want GSP in there ..as much as i can grow out. HInt hint..hint...

Poor Aquaman never gets mentioned. He was like the dud of all the old comic book super heros. Poor guy never even got a movie. I have a bristle tail filefish in there who migt eat zoos. Im going to give him a test run. I definitely want GSP in there ..as much as i can grow out. HInt hint..hint...

Oh, you mean that other crap I can't get rid of? Haha.

I read through the last page or two quickly since I'm exhausted. My fuzzy brain came up with three things.

1) I want a batfish.

2) I want some GSP.

3) Where does Aquaman poop and does he need to wipe since he's under water?

I read through the last page or two quickly since I'm exhausted. My fuzzy brain came up with three things.

1) I want a batfish.

2) I want some GSP.

3) Where does Aquaman poop and does he need to wipe since he's under water?

My batfish was actually tank raised by SA ( Sustainable Aquatics), but they are not breeding them anymore. Dont know why. Live Aquaria doesnt have them on their sight anymore. Bluezoo does, but havnt been in stock in years.

Aquacultured Pinnatus batfish

How is the hangover Birthday boy? :lol:

So, did you say you injected kalwasser in the palys to make them die and it did nothing?

By Sunday I was too hungover to eat... until almost midnight. All day on Monday I took it easy. I'd say it was a pretty successful birthday weekend.

I forget if I injected the evil green palys (the ones that look a little like your leopards) with Kalk... I remember shoving an Aiptasi-X type needle right down into their mouths... Don't remember if it was kalk or aiptasia-x... or if I've tried both.

I do remember that they looked horribly mangled a few hours after whatever I did. A week later they came back with a vengeance. They only way to defeat them is to remove them manually.

Archived