ReefCleaners.org

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

:wub:

You crazy man you!

Loved it!

Most people say "my phone fell in the toilet", your friend Jason "Man you won't believe what happened to me. I have these 4 friends that I wish I had never met. Man they blew up my phone. I mean what a way to give a guy a message. They Fu&*&^g blew up my phone man!"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, you're a dick.

"oh you have a sentimental connection to this phone you've had for nearly half your life? I'm gonna ransack your house and blow it up. "

Have you seen that video where the 2 guys throw the firecracker into the fish tank?

Mines somewhat "nasty". Can I join.

What's with the drivers hair. You guys won't tell him who your barber is? I think your next prank should involve giving him a matching clipper cut.

Mines somewhat "nasty". Can I join.

What's with the drivers hair. You guys won't tell him who your barber is? I think your next prank should involve giving him a matching clipper cut.

The driver is Kenny. His looks are deceiving. We don't prank him because he's ruthless and will make us instantly regret it.

Lol, you're a dick.

"oh you have a sentimental connection to this phone you've had for nearly half your life? I'm gonna ransack your house and blow it up. "

Have you seen that video where the 2 guys throw the firecracker into the fish tank?

No, haven't seen that vid... but the fish tank is the reason I chose to stick with blowing up the old phone instead of his iPhone.

One request now that my shock has subsided and I'm entering the second stage of grief...

Leave the thread up. Some of us are still trying to copy it. =)

Also, hey--you might get the chance to try out that shallow tank with a great big DIY LED array and a bunch of mangroves in the middle. Maybe not the first saltwater estuary / lagoon / "riparium" (yes I know that implies freshwater) / wabi kusa tank, but potentially the best.

One request now that my shock has subsided and I'm entering the second stage of grief...

Leave the thread up. Some of us are still trying to copy it. =)

Also, hey--you might get the chance to try out that shallow tank with a great big DIY LED array and a bunch of mangroves in the middle. Maybe not the first saltwater estuary / lagoon / "riparium" (yes I know that implies freshwater) / wabi kusa tank, but potentially the best.

Thank you for your confidence, kind sir. Don't worry, thread will be up as long as N-R is around.

Was the cameraman shaking with laughter or what? :lol:

Exactly what happened.

Epic blowing up skills Mr!

Thanks! I only wish we had decent video cameras so the earth shaking boom could have been captured. This thing was seriously like a stick of dynamite +

Going to pick up some harleys right now! :happydance:

Who are you kidding? You know that you're not going to tear this tank down.

(incase you do I nominate myself to take in the Harley's ) :)

Who are you kidding? You know that you're not going to tear this tank down.

(incase you do I nominate myself to take in the Harley's ) :)

It's got a few months before I have to move- might even be able to stay up until summertime.

family.gif

This is the first time I've done a drip acclimation in a really long time...

2012-09-07_18-48-51_534.jpg

2012-09-07_18-49-21_74.jpg

Yaya!

2012-09-07_20-50-12_263.jpg

These things look giant in everyone else's tanks on N-R... Haha.

2012-09-07_20-49-59_313.jpg

2012-09-07_20-49-47_881.jpg

<333

What's your feeding plan?

Asternias. Lots of em. I don't know what the eff changed with the stars, but all of a sudden they're attacking zoas and palys. ONLY the really nice ones, of course.

All asternias in my system have hereby been sentenced to death by Harlequin.

They eat em like little hamburgers. :D

jedimasterben

I want asterina stars. The ones at my LFS eat only coralline, and I would LOVE that, I wouldn't have the scrape the glass nearly as much!

Archived