SaltCritters.com

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

I do remember that they looked horribly mangled a few hours after whatever I did. A week later they came back with a vengeance.

It sound like I need some of those in my tank XD my blennies mangle anything that doesn't bite back.

and the batfish was pretty cool if there was a white one with blue wings... <3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sound like I need some of those in my tank XD my blennies mangle anything that doesn't bite back.

I'm pretty sure these palys escape from the tank and hide under little kids beds at night. They're freakin monsters. Your blennies will be traumatized with nightmares. Haha.

So who knows what time of day is best to drop off packages are FedEx or UPS when rushing, and USPS when doing flat rate?

I think they all run at different times. I called up my local place and they said 11 am would be the latest I could drop off a package and have it sent out that day.

New tank friend:

2012-08-23_19-00-31_505.jpg

2012-08-23_19-00-27_185.jpg

Sorry, not sure how to keep my cellphone's video in focus... Vids below. Watch the good little fella eating my pest algae! :D

th_2012-08-23_19-01-13_99.jpg

th_2012-08-23_19-02-04_255.jpg

So, what the eff has tentacles like this? The tentacles seemed to have tripled in size over the last two weeks.

2012-08-23_18-59-05_22.jpg

2012-08-23_18-59-08_953.jpg

2012-08-23_18-59-39_370.jpg

2012-08-23_19-00-03_489.jpg

And back by popular demand-

Ashley and Maggie, catchin' some rays.

2012-08-19_15-19-57_267.jpg

Stika doesn't pose very well...

002-1.jpg

And introducing my buddy's cat, Wolverine. He drools when he purrs. A whole a lot. When the cat hops on my friend's bed, I make sure Wolverine gets all comfy on his pillow before petting him. :haha:

2012-07-29_18-28-47_245.jpg

I had a cat once that stood outside our front door for 3 days. Had no teeth, missing an eye and couldn't meow. I went outside one day and the cat ran in towards the couch and we kept it for 5 years. He used to drool when he purred too.

Man do I love yer tank! You got more fish and coral per cc than any tank i've seen....big or small.

Oh and nice vid of the new fishy. :bowdown:

Man do I love yer tank! You got more fish and coral per cc than any tank i've seen....big or small.

Oh and nice vid of the new fishy. :bowdown:

Thanks. ;)

Took that fish until today where he would act normal while I watched. He was skittish as hell for a while.

jedimasterben

Well, as of this moment in time, I've got a juvenile pair of clowns, five chromis, a firefish, three lyretail anthias, a sailfin molly, and a yellow tang. I want to add a firefish and molly to make a pair of each, a flame angelfish, and possibly a kole tang (if it gets along with the yellow, if not, the yellow is out, I prefer the kole tang). I also want to add a few more chromis to help keep their aggression down. A pair of mandarins (a green and a red).

I think that's it. :lol:

That is a huge spaghetti worm

You're right. Just much, much larger than the ones I'm used to seeing.

Kris, didn't you used to have a Copperband Butterfly fish?

Yes. It used to spend ALL day spinning and spinning around one of my vortechs... to the point it was obvious there was something wrong with it (or at least, it wasn't adjusting to tank life). Then one day- poof! Gone.

Yes. It used to spend ALL day spinning and spinning around one of my vortechs... to the point it was obvious there was something wrong with it (or at least, it wasn't adjusting to tank life). Then one day- poof! Gone.

Probably a swim bladder issue. I told Zeph I coulda sworn you had one. He says they love to eat Aiptasia. I'm wondering if you saw your aiptasia population boom after you noticed the copperband was missing?

Probably a swim bladder issue. I told Zeph I coulda sworn you had one. He says they love to eat Aiptasia. I'm wondering if you saw your aiptasia population boom after you noticed the copperband was missing?

Nah, he could rest in his preferred little cave just fine at night... Just any time the lights were on he was smashing his nose against the glass swimming as fast as possible around the pump.

I got the CBB for the aiptasia, but he never touched them. He was too fond of the ReefCleaners formula... <_<

I'm still crossing my fingers hoping that my new Foxface remains a vegetarian, he's such a good little pest algae eater!!

2012-08-23_19-00-31_505-1.jpg

I'll always have hearts for Jose and YCG. Btw- did you see how YCG is jealous of foxface? I think it's like 10-15 secs into the second vid... he attacks like a bee. I don't think YCG likes that there is another yellow fish in the tank.

...Maybe that's where CBB went... :o

Nah, he could rest in his preferred little cave just fine at night... Just any time the lights were on he was smashing his nose against the glass swimming as fast as possible around the pump.

I got the CBB for the aiptasia, but he never touched them. He was too fond of the ReefCleaners formula... <_<

My Old CBB would get rotated from tank to tank every couple of months and he would eat every aptasia in sight, quickly. It was great because he was easy to catch at night. He would hang out near the water surface. Since he past Ive been using bristle tail filefish, which ATTACK aptasias, but sometimes your goodies too.

I had been looking to get a bristletail for a while, but never found one small enough for my tank... I'm pretty sure at this point, the only new fish I can still add will be tiny 1 inchers.

Archived