Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I was wondering where the hell the egg stands are going... The two adult nudis are doin the dirty like 24/7 so they're laying all the time.

So I started looking real close for baby anemones... Then I noticed what looked like tiny little worms slithering across the surface (under the surface) of the water... Like the size of the eye of a sewing needle... Then I look closer, my eyes refocus to the wall of the chamber... and I see a little 2-3mm long baby berghia! So they're not only hatching, but some are eating and growing! Wooohooo!

• 2 weeks later...

Nudi babies!! :wub:

136.jpg

135.jpg

134.jpg

133.jpg

132.jpg

131.jpg

130.jpg

129.jpg

128.jpg

127.jpg

126.jpg

125.jpg

124.jpg

123.jpg

122.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

118.jpg

My mandarins are totally skittish... Never get to shoot them because they always run away. Here's some sad looking AUTO setting pics.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Looking good gramps!

I want whatever it is you are feeding your mandarins. Just hand it to me.

I don't feed em. They eat live pods only. :happy:

In accordance with my lifetime case of worst luck ever- I'm currently in the hospital because of a nasty infection I got from a splinter at work. They had to cut open the abscess, and I swear, having it drained was more painful than my recent tablesaw accident. Then came the blood infection... yeah, no bueno.

So, I'm probably going to do another "cut your own frag" swap whenever they let me out of the hospital. Anyone who wants to drive to 11710 can take a chunk of my softies (for a small fee). Lots of zoos and palys that need trimming. I'll probably be out of work for around three weeks... A nice little summer vacation I'll probably be able to enjoy in about a week when the gigantic hole in my hand starts to close up.

Kat, stay away from my salt creep!

2012-06-24_19-02-23_114.jpg

Kgoldy shoot me a pm when your ready to sell some frags im at 11729.

Nasty splinter you had there.

A co-worker had the same thing happen.

Archived