ReefCleaners.org

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

irondragon013
They're out of stock on the cheaper MP10s too. I am disappoint.

They are out of stock on the 39w ati blue+ bulbs I want also. I hope they restock before the end of the group buy.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are out of stock on the 39w ati blue+ bulbs I want also. I hope they restock before the end of the group buy.

Yeah... it's getting pretty ridiculous what is "out of stock" as a large group of people are expecting an email for the beginning of discounted prices. Two of the three items I was looking at buying today are not available.

Logged onto my BRS account with wishlist page open... Gmail account open in another window, waiting for the go-ahead on the group buy... Ready to hit "order" before any of you nab my stuff! :P

HecticDialectics

Pretty sure they have to enter everything manually, so it's going to take awhile consider the size of our group buy, along with the fact that there are several other group buys starting today.

Something tells me their stock is going to get real low.Theres another group buy going on ,on another forum this week also.

I really do hope they get some stock in fingerscrossed .I was also planniing on getting some new bulbs .

It would be nice if they honored the group buy price for us,on the not in stock items.

I think they just said "---- it" and didn't come to work today.

Could be!! Hows the weather up there?? :o

I think they just said "---- it" and didn't come to work today.

Updating the accounts to reflect group buy prices is something they could do from home, so even if the weather is awful, they're going to be updating the accounts.

And keep in mind the quote I posted....

"

Hi Paul,

Holy moley, that is an ample sized group buy! I'm not 100% sure, but I that might be the biggest one we have ever hosted. Fantastic job organizing it! It will probably take us longer than usual to get group buys updated on Tuesday, as we already have an inordinate number of them slated to begin on Tuesday, so all accounts might not be fully activated for it until 1, possibly 2 PM CST depending on how many more group buys are registered before next Tuesday, so just in case people wonder why they haven't received their emails, that would be the most likely culprit. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

"

I am in the process of updating accounts as we speak. I will hopefully have everyone ready to go by 2 PM.

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

"

I am in the process of updating accounts as we speak. I will hopefully have everyone ready to go by 2 PM.

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

Thank you for the follow up.

"

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

BAH, less updating/typing to group buy leaders and more updating accounts!!!

seriously though, thanks for the update.

I would hope they'd do ours first, since it's the largest and let the smaller groups who aren't going to buy as much wait.

I doubt this group buys much more, considering they're out of stock on 98% of hot items. The four things I want are out of stock and have been for the past two weeks. They're a great company, but honestly I'm becoming disgruntled. In fact, I'll have to give my money to someone else, as I cannot wait on a refractometer any longer.

"

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

2PM Central is NOT okay. Haha.

So seriously though, who wants to organize a group buy for next week and the following, hoping the hot items are restocked by then?

Or Pan, you think you could get them to honor group buy prices for out of stock items- and have them shipped when available?

So seriously though, who wants to organize a group buy for next week and the following, hoping the hot items are restocked by then?

Or Pan, you think you could get them to honor group buy prices for out of stock items- and have them shipped when available?

I do not think I would have any more sway than anyone else. I would suggest that people wait for the email, then draft a convincing email to them. I would not send it to the guy I keep quoting....but send it to the general email so they can see there are multiple people who would like to see it happen. But wait till they set us up first.....

According to my wife....

haters gonna hate

reefers gonna reef

Haha. Smart woman.

Patiently waiting for my email, and not too worried either way :). Thanks again for organizing this particular group buy!

Cheers.

I already have talked to them and group buy prices are ONLY for in stock items, the will not allow us to backorder (this makes sense because the price they get it for may change and then they might be underwater on a lot of sales).

I already started a group buy thread for the week of March first:

This way if the 9 of 11 items on my wish list don't come in this week, I can try again in March.

Smart. I am sure they will welcome anyone to try again for the items they cannot get this time around. Not like it is some conspiracy or something.

Thanks to Pan for taking the time to set this up.

They really should of been prepared, especially when your going to have multiple group buys at one time..

I hope they get some stock back in before it ends.Its their lost in sales if not, this time round.

Archived