Top Shelf Aquatics

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like a good piece of info....

"Fortunately, it seems like a lot of our high demand items are in stock or will be before the end of the group buy (i.e. Reef Saver rock, Vortech pumps, RO/DI units, filter kits, etc.)"

This seems like a good piece of info....

"Fortunately, it seems like a lot of our high demand items are in stock or will be before the end of the group buy (i.e. Reef Saver rock, Vortech pumps, RO/DI units, filter kits, etc.)"

Are they sending you email updates about the group buy? I'd be interested to know what kind of car they're buying to celebrate this week's huge sales volume.

Naw. All the info I am posting is a result of me emailing them. That quote was when I asked how many people were doing Group Buys this week (across all forums/sources) and I mentioned that a lot of stuff was selling fast/out of stock. He did not answer about how many people were Group Buys this week, but did mention that the stuff was coming back in stock.

* Business

Day(s) Left

Countdown hasn't moved yet... My stuff is still in the local UPS hub in Minnesota. <_<

Yep.....mine went from friday to monday delivery so far......

Yep.....mine went from friday to monday delivery so far......

I was really looking forward to tinkering with all this new stuff this weekend... Damn winter storm.

Mine moved from Friday to Monday delivery and (as I stated above) my packages are only 20 miles away :( :( :(

I guess I'll be buying water again this weekend... I was really looking forward to mixing the very first batch of my own.

Mine moved from Friday to Monday delivery and (as I stated above) my packages are only 20 miles away :( :( :(

I guess I'll be buying water again this weekend... I was really looking forward to mixing the very first batch of my own.

Just did this yesterday... Glad I had at least some new toy come in the mail (from SpectraPure).

IMG_20110202_234649.jpg

So what the hell is the point of Minnesota anyway? It's like UPS limbo!

Placed my order wednesday afternoon, received my stuff from BRS friday around 2:00 pm.

This is going from Minnesota to Southern Louisiana. Top notch. Very happy with BRS, and the refractometer is unbelievable. I can't believe the quality for $36.00. I've worked with a lot, and this is more of a $120 quality instrument.

edit: This was using usps cheapo shipping as well!

qwiksilver711

does anyone know if the brs 5 stage plus comes with the parts for me to plumb the thing in under my sink? I dont mind setting it up every time i use it, but it would be nice to just open the cupboard door and turn it on.

does anyone know if the brs 5 stage plus comes with the parts for me to plumb the thing in under my sink? I dont mind setting it up every time i use it, but it would be nice to just open the cupboard door and turn it on.

Yeah it'll come with everything you need to do that. I have the same unit and love it

qwiksilver711
Yeah it'll come with everything you need to do that. I have the same unit and love it

thanks, mine is still in minnesota, but still says it will be here monday... hopefully it will

qwiksilver711
:huh:

-_-

Baaah!! omgomgomg

Scheduled Delivery:

Monday, 02/07/2011, By End of Day

mine never changed... n ever appeared to have left minnestoa either

15 pounds of "Reef Saver" Rock from BRS added to my tank! That along with all my other stuff came today at about 6:30 PM......I was wondering if the UPS guy got lost....

qwiksilver711

Got my ro/di today... Had some trouble plumbing it in under the sink, it was leaking. I took the fitting I, had installed and put some liquid teflon on the joints. It sealed up and is working fine.

Archived