Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

HecticDialectics

Sounds like a few of the things out of stock aren't on the group buy price anyway. Hopefully the RO/DI systems have a group buy discount, totally love to snag one from BRS!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to my wife....

haters gonna hate

reefers gonna reef

Your wife is brilliant!

Seriously, all of the complaints etc, its not like these guys are extreme dollar stores.. and hell even if they were.. take 75 people at the same time into a local fish store looking at the SAME items... tell me what you have left

Seriously, all of the complaints etc, its not like these guys are extreme dollar stores.. and hell even if they were.. take 75 people at the same time into a local fish store looking at the SAME items... tell me what you have left

Well hopefully this type of mass group buy gets them the funds they need to expand... Cheaper reefing is good for all of us. Well, except for BRS's competitors, I guess...

BRS is not a LFS

I'm beginning to think they skipped over me.. :(

They're busy checking their emails!! Got all ready to start ordering when I saw an email from BRS... But it was just to answer a question I had from yesterday. Way to prioritize making sure I order the right stuff instead of letting me order what ever the eff my gut tells me to, BRS. <_<

Hahah.

Buy the way, they have thousands of pounds of Pukani rock, so they're not going to run out, according to Brandon from BRS. Sadly, that's the only thing I asked about in last night's email.

I'd love for them to fly me up there so I can automate this process for them. The people who's jobs I automate won't like it very much, but everyone else will :)

Wow - what a disappointment. My cart total went from $366 to $350 with group buy activated on my account. Where are these 10-20% savings?

What was in your cart?

...Still didn't get my group buy email...

What was in your cart?

...Still didn't get my group buy email...

Salifert Kits

Hanna Checkers

ATO

2 part kit

Titanium heater

I was gonna place a big order because I was expecting a decent discount.......but this is barely 4%. I might still order something but I'm gonna cut way back.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think I may have been better off when the rock was on sale last week... I'll post my savings when I get my email.

I've found a large handful of things that aren't discounted at all. And hey, that's not their fault. Some manufacturers demand prices stay at a certain point, and discount or not, they have to make money.

I've ordered from them a couple times and have been EXTREMELY happy with their whole process. The only thing I've been very disappointed with is their turn around on some items to get them restocked. At one point last year it took three months to get a reactor back online. I looked elsewhere, and due to their low stock, someone else will get my money again. :(

I just got the email, and my name shows the Group Buy status. I had some items in my cart and did not notice any discount or lower prices. Is it possible that all of my items aren't on sale? PC4, EcoRocks, and MP10w?

Sometimes the discount is hard to see since they do not make it obvious. I would open a different browser where you are not logged in and see what price they are listing for a "no name guy" compared to you on the other browser logged in as yourself. That is how I had to do it.

Archived