I'm already on the list, but..

Pretty much everything I want is out of stock. : /

Reef Keeper Lite, refractometer, etc

Hopefully this changes by next week.

Boooooooooooo. I know how you feel......I made a wishlist and it seemed like half of the items mysteriously went out of stock in the days after I "wished" I could have them. BRS seems to be fast to respond...so maybe email them and see if they can give you an idea about when things will be in stock? Might make it worth your while to wait till the end of the Group Buy to place an order if all your items will be coming in sometime later in the week.

Also, it should be mentioned that BRS is a really good bunch of people. My guess is that they will work out something with you concerning out of stock items and the group buy prices on them. Stuff like the RKL however won't be discounted any more than it already it most likely.

+1 ^^. Everything I wanted too went out of stock as well. Hopefully they stock up soon.

I have the same issue. If they don't get stuff in stock before the group buy I may try organizing one myself in a couple months (will give me time to get more toys).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand......I am calling it full.... The form I have to fill out pretty much stops at 70 and I do not want to send multiples or send extra emails trying to get different lists on the same Group Buy.

Yeah. I just don't want to deal with if I mess things up. I am still missing the info from those two people from way back when this started.....I am sure they will ##### and moan as soon as the Group Buy starts.....

We may have set a record....

"

Hi Paul,

Holy moley, that is an ample sized group buy! I'm not 100% sure, but I that might be the biggest one we have ever hosted. Fantastic job organizing it! It will probably take us longer than usual to get group buys updated on Tuesday, as we already have an inordinate number of them slated to begin on Tuesday, so all accounts might not be fully activated for it until 1, possibly 2 PM CST depending on how many more group buys are registered before next Tuesday, so just in case people wonder why they haven't received their emails, that would be the most likely culprit. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

We may have set a record....

"

Hi Paul,

Holy moley, that is an ample sized group buy! I'm not 100% sure, but I that might be the biggest one we have ever hosted. Fantastic job organizing it! It will probably take us longer than usual to get group buys updated on Tuesday, as we already have an inordinate number of them slated to begin on Tuesday, so all accounts might not be fully activated for it until 1, possibly 2 PM CST depending on how many more group buys are registered before next Tuesday, so just in case people wonder why they haven't received their emails, that would be the most likely culprit. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

Thats what im talking about ! Time to do some damage

Thanks again for setting this up, great idea. Please post info again i.e. length of group buy time and dates, thanks

I had a couple people ask if this list is still open.....

Sorry.....we already sent in the list. So no more people can be added at this point.

Someone asked me to post the details again....I do not think I have it written electronically anymore.....but BRS has a page that summarizes it pretty well.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/preferred-customers-1

Guess I could cut and paste...

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.

* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Archived