Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought NR doesn't allow GBs if they aren't a vendor here?

They seem to be in the Sponsor list at the following link and I *KNOW* I see their banners on the site. But they do not see to have their own sub-forum.....which is weird...

http://www.nano-reef.com/sponsors/

I would assume that they simply did not want to have their own forum. Maybe they did not want to have to log in here to manage it or questions posted to it? Either way, Group Buys happen all the time on this site for BRS. I think they are probably the most common Group Buy that happens.

Funky Funky.

I wanted to start a GB because I have crap to buy.

Need to wait a bit so this one might be too early for me.

Well I elarned soemthing new, thanks for telling me it.

qwiksilver711
Bump for the Seahawks vs. Chicago game....game is sad so far.

sad.. how is it sad, chicago is stomping seattle... which was to be expected (p.s. while i am watching the game, i dont actually follow football, so i dont really know what i'm talking about)

mainly this is a bump to join the gb

I am missing the last name and/or email from 2 people from the first 32 people listed in the first post of this thread......for those 2 people.....I have your screen names in the list on this thread, but do not have your last name and email in my official BRS sheet that I need to send in. I sent an email to all the people who I *DO* have all the needed info from. So please check your real email account to see if I sent you an email. If you *DID NOT* get my email then please send me a PM with your last name and BRS email registered email account. I really do not want to miss anyone who I claimed I had covered. So check to see if you got an email from me and let me know if you did not.....

Archived