inTank Media Baskets

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

How is their base rock? I am in for the group buy, and wondered about this. Thanks.

I have not used their rock. But it seems like they have a good variety of type/shape/style and the price is pretty good for base rock. So that is nice.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in on this group buy. I sent you a message with my email address and my last name. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Rob

I am still missing the last name and/or email from 2 people from the first 32 people listed in the first post of this thread......for those 2 people.....I have your screen names in the list in the first post of this thread, but do not have your last name and email in my official BRS sheet that I need to send in. I sent an email to all the people who I *DO* have all the needed info from back on the 16th. So please check your real email account to see if I sent you an email dated from the 16th of this month. If you *DID NOT* get my email on the 16th, then please send me a PM with your last name and BRS email registered email account. I really do not want to miss anyone who I claimed I had covered. So check to see if you got an email from me on the 16th and let me know if you did not.....

How is their base rock? I am in for the group buy, and wondered about this. Thanks.

I bought their base rock for my setup and it is great. Pieces fit together very easily to create a stable scape without epoxy.

Archived