Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 03/01/11

danilew

www.bulkreefsupply.com

DEADLINE has passed. Form has been submitted.

I'm going to organize another Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy for March. I know there were quite a few people who missed out on the current group buy, so please be sure to get me your info for this one.

How it works: You PM me your last name and the email address associated with your BRS account. I add you to the list and put your name in this post so you have confirmation that you are included.

Then what? Here is what will happen after the list is emailed: now:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday 3/1/11 each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.

* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Here's who's in:

1. danilew

2. elliebea

3. Amo2011

4. Kweli

5. Kgoldy

6. d0lph1n

7. sean151

8. logansreef

9. (local friend)

10. (local friend)

11. (local friend)

12. ericchris

13. pyrocreep

14. imchee

15. gil716

16. mattwats

17. tailz

18. marinoob

19. MedicBMC

20. Wasabi

21. LNolon

22. Essence

23. louford

Thanks everyone! Form has been submitted, group buy starts as soon as you receive your email from BRS on Tuesday 3/1

HecticDialectics

lol I don't have any patience. I'd rather pay an extra $20-30 and just get it now elsewhere. Plenty of other NR sponsors with stock.

There is no guaranteed discount. I noticed last group buy that the discounts you get already show on the site. For example, if a RODI says "as low as $XXX.XX", but when you click on it you have to buy 3+ to get it for that price. Well during the group buy you get it for that $XXX.XX price.

*Update*

So I don't know if I include my last name and email in the 10, if so then we are at 10 (I have a couple local friends on the list as well). If I'm not supposed to include myself in the 10 (maybe Panuebert can answer this for me), then we need at least one more person.

We are at 10 people, the minimum for the group buy. :)

I'm going to submit the sheet on Friday Feb 25th at 8:15 PM eastern time. I'll check my PMs at 8:00 PM and add any of the procrastinators that couldn't get me their info before then.

Form submitted. You all will get emails from BRS on 3/1 after they have added your account to the active group buy. Thanks!

PM sent, if not too late I'd like to join. Usually Bulk Reef let's you add people until 6pm Sunday.

I received an email from BRS last night. They estimate that they'll have everyone added by 2PM CST today.

Changing account over to a group buy is a manual process for them, so be patient, you'll get your email. :)

I'll let you know if they pass me any more info/updates.

I received an email from BRS last night. They estimate that they'll have everyone added by 2PM CST today.

Changing account over to a group buy is a manual process for them, so be patient, you'll get your email. :)

I'll let you know if they pass me any more info/updates.

lol ok orders by 4:30 get shipped same day hoping to get it in before then.

"We've been swamped with phone calls today in addition to a much higher volume of group buys than usual, so I'm behind on getting everyone updated, but we should have it all ready to go in the next 45 minutes ."

That's the latest news. Hang in there, they're working on it.

"We've been swamped with phone calls today in addition to a much higher volume of group buys than usual, so I'm behind on getting everyone updated, but we should have it all ready to go in the next 45 minutes ."

might as well figure on mine going out tomorrow :-) 3:39 right now. if i place it at 4:15 im sure they probably wont ship it today yet :-)

Thx for staying on top of this.

Archived