Squared's 29g reef

Squared

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

DSCN1773.JPG

took a really bad pic

and as for whole getting a new tank thing, it might have to wait till summer because i got some crazy school projects and stuff

also still havn't decided on a tank

oh...i see you have forgotten my name...:tears:

yeah im getting a little lazy but i'm still doing water changes

Hey dude. Vort got him some hair algae, and an anthias ( dont tell the tang police). Also got a new koralia. Whats good with you big homie. Also, what did you clean yout glass with, I've got some kind of stubborn film algae thats blocking view of my pretty sand things

Hey dude. Vort got him some hair algae, and an anthias ( dont tell the tang police). Also got a new koralia. Whats good with you big homie. Also, what did you clean yout glass with, I've got some kind of stubborn film algae thats blocking view of my pretty sand things

use a plastic razor. for the most part, things are ok, thanks for asking. My SPS don't look that good but most of my others look fine

Squared, do you not care about the hobby anymorez? :mellow:

i still care...

yeah...i started vodka dosing again...probably would be gone by now if i didn't stop in the first place :slap:

anyway, here's another bad pic, this time after a water change:

DSCN1790.JPG

use a plastic razor. for the most part, things are ok, thanks for asking. My SPS don't look that good but most of my others look fine

i still care...

You're blasting through that gha, mine is starting to spread. Gonna order some snails. What exactly is vodka dosing and.will it get rid of cyano n stuff. Also, Whats a decent, not too expensive skimmer for a 40b? Also, can you help me understand building a sump, I want to do something prettt similar to yours, and I'm not very handy

That last pic looks better than the one before :) Less gha

thanks

Nice!! How's the Midas doing??

he has a hole in his head where the parasite used to be...but he's just fine...

You're blasting through that gha, mine is starting to spread. Gonna order some snails. What exactly is vodka dosing and.will it get rid of cyano n stuff. Also, Whats a decent, not too expensive skimmer for a 40b? Also, can you help me understand building a sump, I want to do something prettt similar to yours, and I'm not very handy

article for ya:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-08/nftt/index.php

this is the skimmer i use:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-direct-sal...=item589424617f

there is also a bigger one

as the for the sump, i'd just start by looking at other people's sumps and stuff

for the vodka dosing, you need a good skimmer.

Archived