Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
de-rim it? or you can try and do what ballzee did and make your own tank

i don't think that will be safe with that tank. i want to see what advaced acrylics can do for me...maybe i'll email him tommorrow.

colormyheart
i don't think that will be safe with that tank. i want to see what advaced acrylics can do for me...

Drop cash for an ADA? I wish I could restart my tank :(

colormyheart
lol no. i can just see my self breaking it.

That's how I feel about everything in this hobby. I want a custom pico from pico aquariums, but I can see myself ruining it somehow.

oo damnn that sucks, sorry to hear but still wthh mollies can become saltwater species? never knew that

yeah. they don't really like high flow though.

That's how I feel about everything in this hobby. I want a custom pico from pico aquariums, but I can see myself ruining it somehow.

me too! but they are so small.

colormyheart

Haha yeah, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with a pico, much less my rsm 130. But I've always wanted dwarf seahorses :tears:

oo damnn that sucks, sorry to hear but still wthh mollies can become saltwater species? never knew that

Mollies can't become a new species just because they go in saltwater... No animal can unless hundreds of years of natural selection create a population that can live in those conditions 24/7. Mollies can live in fresh, brackish or saltwater. All species of mollies can do this, it doesn't make a new species when they venture into saltwater.

Haha yeah, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with a pico, much less my rsm 130. But I've always wanted dwarf seahorses :tears:

i want panda gobies :(

Mollies can't become a new species just because they go in saltwater... No animal can unless hundreds of years of natural selection create a population that can live in those conditions 24/7. Mollies can live in fresh, brackish or saltwater. All species of mollies can do this, it doesn't make a new species when they venture into saltwater.

herp

Ok so an acrylic rimless tank with the same dimensions and drilled w/ overflow box, is, $230...i think i might just go with the visio.

Archived