Cultivated Reef

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

i got some mini blastos omgomgomg they're so adorable :wub:

pics tommorrow when i clean my tank, cause it looks filthy right now.

First, just read through your thread. Very nice. You're not the first person I've seen put mollies in a SW, cool. Also, I'll repeat what everybody else has said too, awesome shrimp/goby pair. Can't wait to see the mini blastos. :D

Finally, I gots a present for you... Lemmiwinks came out to play today! Granted, that's because I had the major tank upheaval. Tank leaked again, had to change the 4g to a 5.5g. But here's Lemmiwinks just for you, the Panda Goby King!

th_2dd33815.jpg

th_b2f27beb.jpg

L

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First, just read through your thread. Very nice. You're not the first person I've seen put mollies in a SW, cool. Also, I'll repeat what everybody else has said too, awesome shrimp/goby pair. Can't wait to see the mini blastos. :D

Finally, I gots a present for you... Lemmiwinks came out to play today! Granted, that's because I had the major tank upheaval. Tank leaked again, had to change the 4g to a 5.5g. But here's Lemmiwinks just for you, the Panda Goby King!

th_2dd33815.jpg

th_b2f27beb.jpg

L

thanks for sharing :)

my sisters betta just died so im hoping i can get the tank...

what kind of goby do you have with your pistol?

it's a tangaroa goby.

i don't think the blastos are going to survive. took a dive in the sand the first night, never got better. at least they were cheap -_-

so it's been like 2 or 3 weeks running two bulbs instead of 3. surprisingly, my birds look a lot better...color is a bit off but they are not browning, it's the spectrum.

Hows it going man? Where you at?

nowhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love big shallow tanks. it's too bad they take up so much space, especially since everything has to stay in my room...maybe i don't really need that bed...<_<:unsure::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i have a chance to buy a 24" x 24" x 11" turtle tank made by visio, not too pricey either. and i could put my blenny, clown, and goby in it :D

it's not rimless, but i think i could still look nice.

That tank would be mighty nice to grow some Nepenthes in!

im sure it would be.

any updates???

nah...still wondering if it is too short. might be kind of hard to look at. im going to try and sketchup something to see what it will look like.

Archived