Pod Your Reef

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

im sure it would be.

You should take down your tank since everything is dying and then you could order some nepenthes and crap to grow in there. It would love the T5! :happy:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw these mudskippers

Ayo, baby bop, merp you and your EP! Who's gassin' this merp? BP? Hmm... *Thinks*, 1, 2, 3, to the Nicki Minaj blinks!

nicki-minaj-stupid-hoe-1.jpg

euphy you're so gross lol

a. STUPIDHOE_2.gif

b. tumblr_lyoxht93NW1qcmxylo1_500.gif

c. stupid-hoe.gif

Challenge: Number them in chronological order according to which place they appear in the music video. If you are correct, you win a prize. :)

Es ist sehr warm in mein Gewächshaus! Und es ist sehr kalt außerhalb. :D

Nicht "gay" warm, aber heiss warm.

it's gay warm

"Warm" in German literally translates to warm in English, but it is slang for gay. So is heiss (hot)... There's really no way to call something warm or hot (that I know of) without it being interpreted otherwise, so you have to explain. Kinda like saying no homo... So like, "Mein Gewächshaus ist sehr warm! Kein homo!" I guess? I dunno, I'll have to post something on Yahoo! Answers on how to say something is warm or hot and then I'll get back to you.

Such a spammed up thread.

Ja, das stimmt! Ich spreche dir und du kannst nicht etwas machen! :happy:

Such a spammed up thread.

hopefully i will have a new one soon

"Warm" in German literally translates to warm in English, but it is slang for gay. So is heiss (hot)... There's really no way to call something warm or hot (that I know of) without it being interpreted otherwise, so you have to explain. Kinda like saying no homo... So like, "Mein Gewächshaus ist sehr warm! Kein homo!" I guess? I dunno, I'll have to post something on Yahoo! Answers on how to say something is warm or hot and then I'll get back to you.

racist

racist

Really Squared? How is that racist? Let's get this topic before it gets too far.

So how's the rest of the tank?

Really Squared? How is that racist? Let's get this topic before it gets too far.

So how's the rest of the tank?

stop

too lazy to read through all the spam. are you still going to restart the tank?

looking at a 24"x24"x11" turtle tank made by visio, but it has a rim.

wthhh I thought mollies were freshwater fish, how the hell is it swimming in your sw tank???

actually it died a long time ago. got beat up really badly :(

Make a turtle tank! Get those tiny like 2" turtles! OMG! :D

colormyheart

de-rim it? or you can try and do what ballzee did and make your own tank

Archived