inTank Media Baskets

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want that too. but yoshii says no panda gobies, they die. and i really want a freshwater again. but pandas are so cute! :(

comprimise: freshwater goby tank :happy:

im researching rhino gobies. they like hard and alkaline freshwater, high water flow, and cooler water temperature. a biotope would look pretty rock and with little to no plants. i'll need to see what else there is...

also the tap water here is hard and alkaline so these fish would probably be pretty easy to care for water chemistry wise

get a Sumatran Blue Neon Goby!

that is nice. don't know if i will ever find one of those though.

there is no love this valentines day... mr. molly got beat up :(

didn't actually see it happen, but huge chunks of fin don't go missing in a few hours if it was disease. no

signs of fin rot or other infections. im going to have to relocate him before he gets any worse. don't know if that will be possible though :(

on the brighter side, if i move the molly i have another slot for some other neat fish. maybe that pair of lubbocks wrasse i've been eying?? ......nah i don't need more fish right now...

molly is no where to be found...probably dead and eaten :(

Sorry to hear this, I thought is was a cool idea. Maybe now you can get those fish you've been wanting.

Builder Anthony

i awalys wanted a flashlight fish but i never seen one at night there soupposed to light up on there cheeks if i remember like a lightning but but if i remember right it had like white spots on gills.to expensive though

Archived