ReefCleaners.org

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

102_4175.JPG

102_4177.JPG

102_4178.JPG

So I did a little rearranging and bought some new palys. New FTS on first post.

...and it dosn't seem like the hair algea problem is getting any better :(.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I'm not sure that paly is a darth maul anymore, but it is still nice. Havn't been able to get any chitons...was thinking of a sea hare, but what if it squirted ink while I was at school???

Emeralds actually arn't all that good of algea eaters...would get one as an ornamental addition to the tank, not as CUC, but it does make a good scavenger.

Contact john at reefcleaners he'll hook you up. I thought inking from a sea hare was not harmful to a tank? I'm not sure, I never looked it up before.

Maybe a tuxedo urchin?

do those eat coraline? also i think it would knock over a lot of stuff in my tank...even if it was glued down, could it still do that?

as for reefcleaners, i'd order some chitons but i don't have the $$$.

do chitons eat GHA?

how cute...does he ever get hermits or snails stuck to him?

Not yet that I have seen. I was a little woried my harliquins mite have eaten him but no problems with that either.

Maybe I'll buy a sea urchin next time I visit the fish store, if I can scrape up $20 out of somewhere.

So my dad gave me $100 cause he got a bonus...:D. I'm thinking of buying a phosphate reactor and a blue tuexedo urchin. Good bye, algea...you will not be missed.

Archived