Coral Vue Hydros

jbm's 20 long

JBM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pictures!!! Who had a 50% off sale?

63544_10150110144335739_600630738_7466533_290737_n.jpg

i hate this fish, it bites me every time i pt my hand in the tank.

aquarium adventure had a huge 50% off sale. tried to get a clown goby, but it didnt work out to well

still hate this fish.

anyone want to do a water change on my tankf or me today. i've kinda been stuck at work for the last 4 days

workin on the weekend? sucks...

workin on the weekend? sucks...

I work shift work. Days midnights, weekends holidays. I work for a utility company that supplies power to the greater new York area. Its a 24/7/365 job.

They pay me well tho. Just cleared 60k last paycheck.

They pay me well tho. Just cleared 60k last paycheck.

Why are you on nano-reef.com then?

With that kinda money you should be on mega-ultra-reef.com.

Just a thought...

Sounds like a sweet gig.

Why are you on nano-reef.com then?

With that kinda money you should be on mega-ultra-reef.com.

Just a thought...

Sounds like a sweet gig.

Taxes on my house are 13k.

phi delt reefer

60k - ONE PAYCHECK! dear god... i gotta get outta databases and up some electrical poles! Probably Pi$$ myself once i get 10 feet up though :(

oh. i thought it was 60k one payperiod. i was about to say, im in the wrong field.

so yeah nvm about the 3k system, your20l is more than enough rofl.

No more cloudiness, been running kent reef carbon & phosguard. Along with chemipure.

So far the only gift to the tank is a huge hammer (6 heads). And actually placing the frags in various places in the tank.

I'm on the fence when it comes to a Skimmer. I kinda want one, but not sure I really need one. I really don't ever plan on sps. Keeping it lps & softies.

No more cloudiness, been running kent reef carbon & phosguard. Along with chemipure.

So far the only gift to the tank is a huge hammer (6 heads). And actually placing the frags in various places in the tank.

I'm on the fence when it comes to a Skimmer. I kinda want one, but not sure I really need one. I really don't ever plan on sps. Keeping it lps & softies.

Well you really wouldn't need a skimmer for those corals. I actually have had slow slow LPS growth with <1ppm nitrates in my system but my SPS are doing relatively well. My xenia is at a standstill (which is fantastic because I do love the coral but I hate how fast it grows)

I would probably NOT get a skimmer if you can keep up with 15-20% weekly water changes and consider getting one if you'd be more interested in going two weeks. Honestly my skimmer doesn't do TOO much but it is pulling some stuff out that I'd rather not go back into the tank.

I would recommend the AquaC Remora full size for this tank.

so i did a 20% today. everybody liked it.

oh & snapped a few pictures of my ac70 for williol so here they are. Going to add them to the main page also incase anyone is curious

156676_10150113362630739_600630738_7518207_2708429_n.jpg

156974_10150113362510739_600630738_7518204_827482_n.jpg

you had a lot of time today.. lol

what are the two blue headed things? the one looks like a light (on the right of the pic) the other? at first i thought u were runnin 3 heaters.. lol im a lil buzzed from the silicone fumes.. didn't think there'd be fumes

oh dang, this system is filtered by an AC70?!?! i guess i missed that detail. awesome man, nice and simple! it looks like a little factory in there, haha. i seriously thought you had a sump with the way the tank looked. :P

Archived