ReefCleaners.org

jbm's 20 long

JBM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a pistol shrimp. Couldn't help but pick up a yellow watchman goby also. I hope they pair up. Even if not, still a cool addition to the tank

F*** damsel fishing.

tnt.gif

Just read through you thread. This made me laugh! :haha:

Glad to see you figured out the cloudy water issue. Nice build thread.

Just started a 20l build myself, Loving the Goby/Shrimp seen. It is allot of fun to watch them interact.

first official candid shot of Mr. Mellow Yellow.

after the 23 picture he got over being camera shy & came a whole 3" out of his whole

165789_10150120598240739_600630738_7643615_5793465_n.jpg

Great choice with the watchman. Great addition! Just wait until he gets comfortable and starts roaming around the tank looking pissed at the world.

Tanks looks good man, hope mine can look like that eventually.

What kind of bulb do you have in that clamp light over your fuge? Im thinking of doing this with my AQ but am not sure what kind of light to put over it.

Tanks looks good man, hope mine can look like that eventually.

What kind of bulb do you have in that clamp light over your fuge? Im thinking of doing this with my AQ but am not sure what kind of light to put over it.

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.com/prod...fm?pcatid=17638

I wouldnt suggest it. My cheato is not growing as much as i think it should be. I run it 24 hours a day. When i get paid friday i will be ordering a second one, if it helps or not is a entirely different story.

on a side note, a member of this board, who is also local to me is selling a pair of evoita gobies. Would this be pushing my fish count way over the top at 6? Last thing i need is a crash or problems, as things have gone pretty smoothly thus far.

thats pretty sweet! I think im gonna join the video crowd -- u really get a true vision of someone's tank is... pictures just make u try to imagine what else is there.... looks awesome man

This is what I am liking about Gobies is 1st there size 2nd the territory they need. I have a Pygmy Angel and a Red Firefish for something on the move. My 2 Barnacle Blennies only leave there homes to eat and if you have ever watch these eat it is for but a split second. Of course my HI Fin goby and his shrimp side kick never leave there lair.

I'd put a pair in my 20l with 5 fish, but I do have about 16 gal of extra water volume in my sump/refugium and a skimmer made for up to a 200 gal tank.

Well I just watched you video and with 2 clowns and the Damsel, I wouldn't add the Gobies. IMO They would be to agressive for these Gobies.

Archived