ReefCleaners.org

jbm's 20 long

JBM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D niiice does breeder mean 40g? or actual tank for breeding?

40 or a 50.

I took some pictures. I will upload later

driftsaru

there was a very interesting point my coworker made: Regardless of how hard we may try to keep everything perfect, there are many factors in nature, such as disease, infection, etc. He has been reefing for 2+ decades, to sum things up sometimes its just the time for a coral to go.

Either the 40 or 50 breeders would be an interesting size of tank. I can't wait to see the progress on those ones if you do upgrade.

As for this tank, we need more pics... well, I know I wanna see more :)

ps.. you were right about my tank... I decided to pack some coral frags in there instead of going the anemone route.. got a whole euphyllia forest now.

there was a very interesting point my coworker made: Regardless of how hard we may try to keep everything perfect, there are many factors in nature, such as disease, infection, etc. He has been reefing for 2+ decades, to sum things up sometimes its just the time for a coral to go.

i did read something about that a while back. Someone on here mentioned that certain corals where destined to die early. Kinda like humans. It's sad but true. Anyway. photobucket is being kinda stupid right now. So more pictures soon. Teaser

l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
updates?

Tank is still on auto pilot. Haven't done anything except do bi weekly w/C's and clean skimmer cup.

Altho im starting to get a itch for more zoas.

• 1 month later...

Well here goes the story.

I got a promotion at work (good thing) bad part is i now have to drive 60 miles one way. Oh & the hours are longer. So for the good of my family & the well being of my aquatic friends. This tank is coming down.

Everything is for sale, 10% discount if you've commented more than 5 times in this thread (before this post, not after)

Archived