ReefCleaners.org

jbm's 20 long

JBM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you will have plenty of PAR with that fixture. Now you just need to fill this thing up with live stuff.

What are you params like/how far into the cycle are you?

damn. 2x 1050... i had to toss mine into the bin -o-parts. i had it on an ocean pulse duo with a K 750. it was just too much... it made tornados of sand everywhere...

damn. 2x 1050... i had to toss mine into the bin -o-parts. i had it on an ocean pulse duo with a K 750. it was just too much... it made tornados of sand everywhere...

empty tank with nothing but 20 pounds of lr & 20 pounds of sand. SO far no sand storms.

Im not sure how well fish & coral will like this, might have to drop down to two 750's or a single 1050.

not sure where im gonna go yet

Looks like you will have plenty of PAR with that fixture. Now you just need to fill this thing up with live stuff.

light is anywhere between 12-14" from sandbed.

1/2 of this fixture was on my 5g aio, kept a clam as happy as.... well a clam in it with this fixture

Re-tested yesterday twice. Got all zeros across the board. Sg remains at 1.020 & temp dropped to a stable 78*.

Anywho, added the first victim, I mean fish. A baby domino damsel. After 24 hours, still zero across the board & the fish is eating everything in sight.

Plan is to test daily for another week. If nothing changes by Wednesday, ill add 2 frags a week till everything is transferred over. Will be ordering a cuc in 2 weeks from reef cleaners.

don't they come with hermits? I am so against them. LOL I did get a custom one made already for the doc so I just have to put the order in And I'll prob get some goodies for myself as well.

Comes with the following for a 20g

20 Dwarf Ceriths 7 Nassarius 8 Florida Ceriths 5 Nerite

Seems like a solid crew. Might also order some oar grass & other things like that

sub'd ... This looks really good -- I'll be gettin a 20long in a couple days.. a buddy of mine from ny is bringing it up with him to me here (canada) -- same deal -- that petco sale...I'll be transferring my just started 10g into that...

Can't wait to see more pics!

I just looked Ithink I might do the same for 40 though Yippee on them not having hermits

rc does carry hermits, but i wouldnt get them, even if they where free. Not into letting a creature kill another one.

hey wast just wondering if there was a reason you didnt want to put up the lr against the back glass? i kind of wanted to do that for more frontal space..?

Been slowly adding corals into the tank. Things are looking good.

I did wind up putting the rock againts the back wall. I have alot of frontal space. In the future I will probably add more rock to the tank. But then again I might not & just add rock that has frags

20g quick crew has been purchased from reef cleaners

Archived