Cultivated Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

It has an SD card, I just don't have a reader atm so I need to use the cable instead

If in the future you set up and tank and get pipefish, get a different one :lol: Mine hides all the time!

Ooh, good luck! :P

Yep, Pom Pom Crab I still haven't seen her since I put her in the tank but I know they're pretty secretive

My Pom Pom comes out when i feed Rod's Reef and about every other night after the moonlights go off. I view her at night using a flashlight with a red filter on it.

Just wondering what was going on with those red polyp things you had goten a while back.

Epizoas? (sp?) They're fine, I've been feeding them mostly filter feeder foods instead of meaty ones lately, so they're not growing as fast

Btw, I'm super sorry guys, I said I would have updates and pics like forever ago! Anyways, I got pics on the computer, but they're on my sister's laptop and she won't let me use it right now.

altolamprologus
Epizoas? (sp?) They're fine, I've been feeding them mostly filter feeder foods instead of meaty ones lately, so they're not growing as fast

Btw, I'm super sorry guys, I said I would have updates and pics like forever ago! Anyways, I got pics on the computer, but they're on my sister's laptop and she won't let me use it right now.

So punch her in the face and steal the laptop. I don't see a problem here.

So punch her in the face and steal the laptop. I don't see a problem here.

Unfortunately, we share a room and I don't want to clean up blood on the floor -_-

(Once my bro accidentally punched me in the nose and my mom freaked out over blood on her carpet, very annoying)

I'm going to ask her if I can borrow it later tonight

Unfortunately, we share a room and I don't want to clean up blood on the floor -_-

(Once my bro accidentally punched me in the nose and my mom freaked out over blood on her carpet, very annoying)

I'm going to ask her if I can borrow it later tonight

I punched myself in the face one time and my face started bleeding... o6ekwn.jpg

47958d53c5e6__1315108329000.jpg

I finally see my pom pom! (And molt)

Beautiful crabs. It's like "paws up! noooz i has nems on mai paws!"

I punched myself in the face one time and my face started bleeding... o6ekwn.jpg

Beautiful crabs. It's like "paws up! noooz i has nems on mai paws!"

You punched yourself..interesting

There's only one crab :P The crab is on the right side, her molt is on the left

I wonder if they have any problems holding onto their nems when they molt

Lol that's why I was wondering

Anyways, got a new open brain today :)

b304343b8f65__1315194444000.jpg

I also got my pics off my sister's laptop, I'm going through them right now but my computer is lagging a ton right now <_<

Lol that's why I was wondering

Anyways, got a new open brain today :)

b304343b8f65__1315194444000.jpg

I also got my pics off my sister's laptop, I'm going through them right now but my computer is lagging a ton right now <_<

awesome brain yosh :o

I listen to Lady Gaga, but I can't spot the reference

(terrible) picture time!

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

Not really sure what I was trying to take a picture of here..

IMG_1967.jpg

Ring of Fire & Eye of Rah

IMG_1974.jpg

Super awesome sponge, right?

IMG_1985.jpg

But then my C. prolifera went sexual or something (I had to pull it all out :( ) which stressed out the new sponge, I had to take it out, then by the end of the next day it was dead :tears:

The other sponges don't look too good either, but I think with some more water changes and feeding, they'll recover

Sorry for the bad quality pics, I don't have the best camera to work with atm

I think to open up more it needs some more flow..or light. I've started looking for a 4 bulb T5 fixture for this tank, but it seems the shortest length available is 24" (my tank is 20") :/

It came like that, maybe it didn't like being in a bag for 3 days

The first one looks nice, but is too expensive :( Plus it's hard to find 18" HO bulbs

Maybe I should just get a 24" fixture and hang it or get one with adjustable legs