Innovative Marine Aquariums

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

DSC06760.jpg

I actually like this one better than my old one cause it has big blades and they're "wavy" on the edges :P

DSC06744.jpg

Finally! Some nice big green macro! Totally brightens up this side of the tank!

DSC06737.jpg

I moved to acan frags over here from 3g, they looked too dark under the LEDs

DSC06740.jpg

I moved my trachy down to the bottom cause it used to be at the top but it's getting pale with the new bulb now so I don't want it to bleach

DSC06742.jpg

Goby came out to check out the new stuff

DSC06759.jpg

Probably the best shot I've got of him so far, he usually hides or goes to the back of the tank when the camera comes out

The pipefish has been hiding this afternoon, so no new pics yet

I apologize if the colors look funny, I forget I had a certain program running that tints my screen when I edited, so they're probably overly blue or something

It's displaying predatory behavior towards the shrimp. Keep the pipefish well fed or he may eat the shrimp if the shrimp is small enough.

This is a good idea.

Haha lol the shrimp is like half the length of the pipefish, no way he can eat it

I just need to get my mom's permission :)

do you have anything on your koralia so the pipefish won't get sucked in?

No, but it hides all day and doesn't go near the top of the tank (where the k-nano is)

THAT PIPEFISH IS JUST SO PERFECT asdfghjkl;

This all looks so wonderful Christina!!!

It's super cute :3 I just wish it would come out more

Thanks Blue!

how big do those pipefish grow?

I think 5-6"

Oh, that reminds me, the pipefish is eating some smaller pieces of cyclop-eeze, but is still the slowest eater in the universe. I'm going to start culturing copepods for this guy, or else I'm worried he won't get enough food :(

drunkenmonk21

Very nice tank, hows that pipefish doing?

If you trim some of that out you ought to send me some :D

Josh

Edited by drunkenmonk21

My GOD, Yoshii what's going on in this thread. im at page 154 and that's a long way to read everything. lol gonna take me months..

btw You have a very nice tank! i too wonder how your pipefish doing?

Very nice tank, hows that pipefish doing?

If you trim some of that out you ought to send me some :D

Josh

Thanks, he's doing good, eating more and more frozen :) He's pretty shy right now but has been venturing out a little bit more lately

I plan on letting things grow out for a while, but when I trim again you should PM me and see if you'd like any of the trimmings :)

My GOD, Yoshii what's going on in this thread. im at page 154 and that's a long way to read everything. lol gonna take me months..

btw You have a very nice tank! i too wonder how your pipefish doing?

Oh you don't want to read through this thread, there's just too much random un-related junk. I didn't mean for it to come out this way..maybe I should just go through the thread and delete all my useless posts :lol:

Thank you :) He's pretty shy but I'm just glad he and my Neon Goby are getting along! I really want to order some gorgs and get a trio of Whip Coral Gobies I've seen at my LFS, but so far they haven't been eating frozen :(

Im sure its in this thread somewhere but what temp do you keep the tank at?

Usually 78-80*F

OMGSH YES FINALLY PURPLE FRILLY GORG IS FINALLY IN STOCK, ordering now :)

Also getting:

Eucheuma Spinosum

"C. Barbata"

They said they ship Mon-Wed so it should be here soon! So excited :D

arg I think you ordered them all they are gone now :(

Woah they are all gone :blink:

They still have the Purple Sea Rod still in stock, and it has colorful yellow polyps

I emailed them a little while ago and they said they have to order the gorgs from a supplier, I think that's why they don't have them regularly :(

(Ooh looks like my order shipped today)