SaltCritters.com

Newman's Picotope

.Newman.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can always make more Green implosion frags (1 polyp each). you may want to chose more than one frag, or if you just want one polyp then the total will likely be around $10.00 with shipping, but no heat pack.

well you already have my green birdsnest, correct? So then you want a pocillopora frag and a monti frag right?

your eagle eye frag isnt exactly ready yet (its not a small colony, its still only a few polyps). idk what you will decide to do but buying them all at once would be the most efficient way to go.

well you already have my green birdsnest, correct? So then you want a pocillopora frag and a monti frag right?

your eagle eye frag isnt exactly ready yet (its not a small colony, its still only a few polyps). idk what you will decide to do but buying them all at once would be the most efficient way to go.

I want the pocillopora, the monti, and the paly. But I was first with the paly request, so I get the nicest one. : D

wouldn't you guys want to see the corals' pics first before buying haha? ill post up pics sometime this week. I will keep you two in mind for what you want. also it sounds like both of you want 2x of the same coral?? are you sure about that?

Yes, I'd like 2 of the brids nests and 2 of the zoa frags please :).

I say pics!

I'd be down to take a GI paly, shipped to 94551?

wait, wut? I'd pay for a heat pack especially for only 10$ shipping. It's been decently cold in CA.

the heat pack really requires me to use a medium flat rate box which is going to be around $11.00. so if you can pay $11 plus he $4.00 for the paly, then i can include the heat pack. since you want the medium box, you might as well try another frag. i think one of the pocillopora frags is still available for you.

or i can also sell my Astrea snail to you for $2.00 if you are in need of one. i am looking to reduce bioload in my pico anyway.

im going to include one anyway. im confident it wont overheat even if its not needed. either way your corals will be safe.

im going to include one anyway. im confident it wont overheat even if its not needed. either way your corals will be safe.

Let me know what the total is shipped to 44145 for 2 of the brids nests and 2 of the zoa frag.

ill post my pics first, then you'll again decide whether you want them or not and then we can start quoting from there. pics should be up on Friday.

ill post my pics first, then you'll again decide whether you want them or not and then we can start quoting from there. pics should be up on Friday.

Sounds good. Thanks :)

Frag pic time.

ccapasso - 2 birds nests and 2 zoa frags

CarrillXXP - 1 green implosion paly

lljdma06 - 1 pocillopora, 1 monti?, and 1 paly

Two Eagle Eye Zoa Frags(few polyps each) - ccapasso

DSCN3989.jpg

Two Green Birdsnest Frags - 1 forccapasso and 1 for metrokat

DSCN3984.jpg

DSCN3985.jpg

Green Implosion Palythoa (1polyp frag; actinic picture) - pictured one is for lljdma06, one more will be made for CarrillXXP

DSCN3982.jpg

Rainbow Pocillopora Frags - 1 for lljdma06 and 1 for metrokat

DSCN3983.jpg

DSCN3802.jpg

Grape Monitpora Undata frags - lljdma06

DSCN3986.jpg

DSCN3988.jpg

Ok thats all for now. tell me if you want them guys, and also which ones you want. then I will PM you prices.

Hi Newman. PM me prices for the bird and pocill. The bird I had from you did not make it after my lighting change, so i want to try again.

Also update on Lola the anemone porcelain crab. I moved her (for the second time) to an area of the tank very very far from the duncan she mauls. She was on that area for a good week and is now back on the duncan. Sigh. She wants something really soft to host, the duncan seems to be it.

Hi Newman. PM me prices for the bird and pocill. The bird I had from you did not make it after my lighting change, so i want to try again.

Also update on Lola the anemone porcelain crab. I moved her (for the second time) to an area of the tank very very far from the duncan she mauls. She was on that area for a good week and is now back on the duncan. Sigh. She wants something really soft to host, the duncan seems to be it.

Mine host on mushies. Maybe get Lola a cheapie mushie?

The corals do look great. I'm very happy & can't wait to get them.

L

lljdma06, you want 1 pocillopora(let me know if you want the bigger, branched one, or the smaller one) , 1 monti?(also tell me which one- the smaller, redder one, or the slightly bigger, paler one?), and 1 paly polyp.

ccapasso, you want the birds nest frag (tell me which one; one will need to go to metrokat, so you can pick which one you want - the smaller one or the bigger, branched one?) and 2 zoa frags.

CarrillXXP - waiting for confirmation

metrokat, you want one pocillopora (whichever doesnt get picked) and one green birdsnest (whichever doesnt get picked), right?

nah it looks like two people already want one and i only have 2 frags made. i will be making more in the future as the main colony grows too big (I trim it).

Bigger branched picillopora, the smaller, redder monti, & the nicest paly cause I love palys. They some of my favorites! Woooooo

Let me know what to do via pm.

L

lljdma06, you want 1 pocillopora(let me know if you want the bigger, branched one, or the smaller one) , 1 monti?(also tell me which one- the smaller, redder one, or the slightly bigger, paler one?), and 1 paly polyp.

ccapasso, you want the birds nest frag (tell me which one; one will need to go to metrokat, so you can pick which one you want - the smaller one or the bigger, branched one?) and 2 zoa frags.

CarrillXXP - waiting for confirmation

metrokat, you want one pocillopora (whichever doesnt get picked) and one green birdsnest (whichever doesnt get picked), right?

The 2 Zoa frags and the larger birds nest please.

Archived