Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Billdemart's Inhuman Creation Station (20 High)

Billdemart

Hahaha! Stupid snails.

Your pics are looking good. It's hard to shoot under actinic light, you have to correct whitebalance and do a bunch of crap you probably aren't interested in hearing about heheh.

You got positive nitrates?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, just checked on him and he's gone from the spot I threw him in so I guess he's fine.

Hahaha! Stupid snails.

Your pics are looking good. It's hard to shoot under actinic light, you have to correct whitebalance and do a bunch of crap you probably aren't interested in hearing about heheh.

You got positive nitrates?

Yeah I'm not good with photography. I'll just buy a better point and shoot camera later.

I need to check nitrates, haven't done it in a week or 2. Usually run about 5-10ppm.

Piss yellow is probably not the lighting look he's going for...

I've already tried that. Yeah didn't like it.

I meant for the fuge :P:lol:

You think that will solve the problem?

I was looking at the earlier pages of you thread, and I think they got me with the bulbs too. My tank has a "yellow" tint to it. Its weird though. The model number is right on the box, but the label has freshwater.You think they made the same mistake?There are DEFINITELY no shades of blue in my tank! If my digital camera was cooperating, I would post pics. These are from my Blackberry..

post-50799-1268507430_thumb.jpg

post-50799-1268507508_thumb.jpg

I was looking at the earlier pages of you thread, and I think they got me with the bulbs too. My tank has a "yellow" tint to it. Its weird though. The model number is right on the box, but the label has freshwater.You think they made the same mistake?There are DEFINITELY no shades of blue in my tank! If my digital camera was cooperating, I would post pics. These are from my Blackberry..

post-50799-1268507430_thumb.jpg

post-50799-1268507508_thumb.jpg

The Roseate and 6000k are DEFINITELY the Freshwater bulbs. I still have them. They look pink and white to the eye (the bulbs lit) and yellow in the tank. You got the same job I got. The stock marine bulbs look immensely better.

It should help.

Ok, I've been thinking about doing that light on Melev's Reef anyway. The clip on from Home Depot that he swears by.

The Roseate and 6000k are DEFINITELY the Freshwater bulbs. I still have them. They look pink and white to the eye (the bulbs lit) and yellow in the tank. You got the same job I got. The stock marine bulbs look immensely better.

*sigh*

*sigh*

did you get it at Marine Depot?? They sent me the correct bulbs at no cost.

Of course I had already ordered 100 dollars worth of new bulbs, but I'm glad I did. The nicer bulbs are so much better.

did you get it at Marine Depot?? They sent me the correct bulbs at no cost.

Of course I had already ordered 100 dollars worth of new bulbs, but I'm glad I did. The nicer bulbs are so much better.

Yup. They are sending me the correct ones. It just sucks that now I have to wait another week after waiting a week for the fixture.

Yup. They are sending me the correct ones. It just sucks that now I have to wait another week after waiting a week for the fixture.

Yes it does.

I also had to buy an allen wrench because it didn't come with one..lol

Nothing major, annoying none the less!

It does come with an allen wrench. It's in the hood.

New Frags. I have a sickness. I can't stop.

027-5.jpg

028-6.jpg

034-5.jpg

030-6.jpg

035-5.jpg

037-5.jpg

I got a couple more zoas and palys but they haven't opened yet.

I'm starting to get a pretty nasty GHA problem :angry:

It's covering one whole side of one of the LR's and part of another...

I am running Chemi Pure Elite and Purigen. Only RO/DI water has ever been used. Nitrates reading zero. 1.025 Salinity, 80 degrees,

Feeding Rods or Mysis every other day. Lights on 8 hours a day. Chaeto in the fuge.

OClownsandNanos

Ooooh me likies - lemme see if I can somewhat identify them - a few chalices, a zoa, and a red acan - is that last one a meteor shower cyphastrea? I've been eyeing those a bit . . . . awesome colors!

I think the Acan is actually the Micromussa. It's REALLY small (about the size of 2 zoa heads).

Yep it's the meteor shower cyphastrea.

Thanks!

that sickness is called reefing my friend. just got my refund check in the mail ;)

haha, at some point though aren't you supposed to tell yourself you have tons of frags, quit buying more?

Yes I do. My will kill if I don't stop spending money.

My magnetic frag rack has shipped. I'll post pics as soon as I get it. I'm going to put as many of these plugs as I can fit in it. Then I'm really going to start battling the algae.

This magnetic frag rack is the freaking bomb www.blackrockreef.com

I should have ordered two....

Shipped super fast too.

008-9.jpg

007-7.jpg

003-6.jpg

002-7.jpg

001-6.jpg

011-7.jpg

Archived