ReefCleaners.org

Billdemart's Inhuman Creation Station (20 High)

Billdemart

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, full size I think they get 6 to 10 inches from everything I've read, averaging around 8 inches.

He is about 5 inches I think. Just a guess.

thats a really cool eel man. I've wanted to get one, but they're just a bit too expensive for me at the moment.

thats a really cool eel man. I've wanted to get one, but they're just a bit too expensive for me at the moment.

Thank you. I wouldn't have gotten one at full price. Got lucky with the sale he had going on.

Awesome tank and sweet eel.

This threads getting long and I haven't been reading the whole thing. I am wondering a few things.. the tank seemed to have had an open top in earlier pictures. What kind of top if any are you using with the eel?

And how much was that eel? Awesome.. I want one now.

Sounds like you are on an ordering frenzy!!! Where did you order your RO/DI from? I'm thinking I need one myself.

Yeah my wife saw the inTank box (2 dual underwater fuge lights) on the doorstep today and she's like Whats that??

I was like uh something for my fishtank. But it's the last thing for a while. She was like "When are you going to stop fooling yourself?"

F this hobby. I'm going to go to the poor house someday.

Awesome tank and sweet eel.

This threads getting long and I haven't been reading the whole thing. I am wondering a few things.. the tank seemed to have had an open top in earlier pictures. What kind of top if any are you using with the eel?

And how much was that eel? Awesome.. I want one now.

Well I have a glass top that covers about 3/4 of the opening. I can't get a full one because the HOB fuge return is HUGE and it won't allow it. I have to get some mesh which I'm supposed to get from an ARC member this week.

I paid 75 dollars plus shipping for the eel, came out to about 94 or so. He is by FAR the coolest aquarium inhabitant I've ever had. I can't stress enough how cool he is. He makes fish and corals seem so boring.

I got him on a 50% off sale, normally Wet Pets Hawaii has them for 150 but they are worth it. If I had to I'd get rid of everything just to keep him.

I'll put some videos up later tonight.

Yeah my wife saw the inTank box (2 dual underwater fuge lights) on the doorstep today and she's like Whats that??

I was like uh something for my fishtank. But it's the last thing for a while. She was like "When are you going to stop fooling yourself?"

F this hobby. I'm going to go to the poor house someday.

Haha well when you get their save me a bed! And LMK how you like those underwater lights, I have 2 myself, getting the marco on Thursday. So. . .where did you get the RO/DI system haha.

Lol, didn't you just pm for some of those zoas in the zoa sale thread?

Hahaha, you've got it sooooooo bad.

Man, it's so, so bad. Worse than crack cocaine.

Whitney Houston would say Reefin is Wack.

Haha well when you get their save me a bed! And LMK how you like those underwater lights, I have 2 myself, getting the marco on Thursday. So. . .where did you get the RO/DI system haha.

Sorry, got it from Spectrapure. The 149 dollar one with the TDS meters etc.

The lights are pretty dim but they are right on top of the chaeto. I'd like to run them 24/7 but I'm afraid my tank won't be dark enough during the night.

I dont know, but running lights 24/7 if the fuge isn't nesessary, I do a 17 on 7 off and see very good growth. i'd read somewhere that its good to give the algae a break to rest. no source tho.

94 is really deal on the DGM!

I dont know, but running lights 24/7 if the fuge isn't nesessary, I do a 17 on 7 off and see very good growth. i'd read somewhere that its good to give the algae a break to rest. no source tho.

94 is really deal on the DGM!

Yeah I've read Chaeto needs a light break like 2 to 6 hours or so?

I will just turn it off every night before I go to bed. Good idea thanks.

Yeah the DGM was too good a deal to pass up. I'm glad I did it. After reading so many people say how awesome they are it was hard to pass up.

Sorry, got it from Spectrapure. The 149 dollar one with the TDS meters etc.

The lights are pretty dim but they are right on top of the chaeto. I'd like to run them 24/7 but I'm afraid my tank won't be dark enough during the night.

Sweet I'll look into that, let me know how you like it. And if its behind the back of the tank I would think it'd be dark enough. Mine will be on a reverse cycle and they are behind my false wall so I don't anticipate much leakage, we shall see though haha.

Sounds like you have a pretty understanding wife too haha.

Sweet I'll look into that, let me know how you like it. And if its behind the back of the tank I would think it'd be dark enough. Mine will be on a reverse cycle and they are behind my false wall so I don't anticipate much leakage, we shall see though haha.

Sounds like you have a pretty understanding wife too haha.

I'll let you know. It's on the back of the tank and tank it painted black so it's not direct light at all but it IS lighter. I've never done a reverse cycle for this reason.

Is the only reason you do it for PH swings?

My wife is awesome. But she will just use this to her advantage. The more money I keep spending on this tank, the longer it is until I get my BMW 650i.

I'll let you know. It's on the back of the tank and tank it painted black so it's not direct light at all but it IS lighter. I've never done a reverse cycle for this reason.

Is the only reason you do it for PH swings?

My wife is awesome. But she will just use this to her advantage. The more money I keep spending on this tank, the longer it is until I get my BMW 650i.

Ya I may end up going 24 hours though. But it'll get plenty of light from the sunpod during the say so that is my logic.

And sounds like a fair trade off ;) and hey once you get the 650i you'll be going to the poor house in style! I might ask for a ride though :P

If you can swing a 650, stop #####ing about tank money...

hahaha. The point is I'm never going to get one because I spend too much damn money instead of saving up for it.

And I'll be buying one a few years old. Not brand new. You can get them for pretty cheap.

OClownsandNanos
I bought high end (for me) Zoas and I'm about to buy more....

Then I'm DONE. :mellow:

LOL. I'm thinking somehow "done" is going to become a relative term . . .

Congrats on all the new additions! Tell me how that reef food goes, as I've been eyeing it too. We need new zoa pics and a new FTS!

For the fuge try to run the lights during the night once the main tank lights are on. It helps balance pH.

IMO, men shouldn't own $60,000+ cars till they're 55! So unless you're 56, use the 85 grand on your tank. Come on an MP10 is like 0.25% of that! :lol:

Nice looking car though. I can't say I'd want it because the interior quality of BMW's has always disapointed me compared to Mercedes or Porsche. Therefor for the price I'd be more tempted to buy this.

LOL. I'm thinking somehow "done" is going to become a relative term . . .

Congrats on all the new additions! Tell me how that reef food goes, as I've been eyeing it too. We need new zoa pics and a new FTS!

I will post pics as soon as I get them in a few days! The reef food, mangroves, and chaeto should be here around the same time.

For the fuge try to run the lights during the night once the main tank lights are on. It helps balance pH.

IMO, men shouldn't own $60,000+ cars till they're 55! So unless you're 56, use the 85 grand on your tank. Come on an MP10 is like 0.25% of that! :lol:

Nice looking car though. I can't say I'd want it because the interior quality of BMW's has always disapointed me compared to Mercedes or Porsche. Therefor for the price I'd be more tempted to buy this.

Yeah I might try that tonight.

As far as the car it will be a little more than half of that price. I don't buy new cars, waste of money.

14855545293.274667164.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x325.jpg

24,000 miles - $39,000

That Porsche is SWEET.

6 series are the #### no doubt about it. I have a 5, I lust for the 6. I lust more for anything M. And pretty much all the Maxim cover girls. Ahh, lust.

6 series are the #### no doubt about it. I have a 5, I lust for the 6. I lust more for anything M. And pretty much all the Maxim cover girls. Ahh, lust.

hahaha. Amen.

Picture time. Got orders in from Akwarius and John Maloney.

Zoas:

LA Lakers

Rasberries

Mohawks

Some Free Palys that haven't opened yet

Chaeto

Mangroves

Clean Reef Foods Filter Feeder Formula

Empty Shells

PICS!

Rasberries:

025-9.jpg