Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Aquabacs' 50 Gallon Azooxanthellae Tank build

Aquabacs

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you have any pics of your bubble magus operating, thinking bout one myself!!! tank looks great

I just took a quick picture for you.

IMG_5183.jpg

Mike

Freakin' awesome tank. That dendro is the sickest looking dendro I have ever seen. How much for a frag? :lol:

Thanks! Unfortunately no saw is touching it. :( I have been working with someone for a while to bring another one into the country.

Mike

Thanks! Unfortunately no saw is touching it. :( I have been working with someone for a while to bring another one into the country.

Mike

Can they bring one for me too? :D

How many heads did it have when you first bought it?

Can they bring one for me too? :D

How many heads did it have when you first bought it?

I believe either 5 or 6 heads. There are currently 14 as of tonight.

Mike

That's a pretty good amount of growth. I'm gonna add this to my mental list of corals to get. I've been looking for a white polyped sun coral. Now I'd like to get a dendro like yours.

That's a pretty good amount of growth. I'm gonna add this to my mental list of corals to get. I've been looking for a white polyped sun coral. Now I'd like to get a dendro like yours.

Thanks. I haven't come across any white suns, but seen the light lemon yellow colored ones though. I have two hot pink Tubastrea from Australia that are in my quarantine tank. Once all the polyps are staying open consistantly, then I will put them into my display.

Mike

I've only seen it in pictures so I don't know if it even truly exists. I don't know what color the body is. I think it may have been black but I know the polyps were white, kinda transparent. I don't know maybe it is a really light yellow and photoshopped.

Anyway, can't wait to see the new additions.

I've only seen it in pictures so I don't know if it even truly exists. I don't know what color the body is. I think it may have been black but I know the polyps were white, kinda transparent. I don't know maybe it is a really light yellow and photoshopped.

Anyway, can't wait to see the new additions.

I will keep my eye out for one for you.

Mike

False scorpionfish.

I have not found any, besides this specimen. brought in for aquarium trade.

Mike

huh i looked the sientific name up on google because i was curious and found a fish on reefbuilders.com and they named it as a red stripe dwarf hawkfish i think.

huh i looked the sientific name up on google because i was curious and found a fish on reefbuilders.com and they named it as a red stripe dwarf hawkfish i think.

Centrogenys vaigiensi is the false scorpion fish

Ellerkeldia rubra red stripe perchlet

Mike

Centrogenys vaigiensi is the false scorpion fish

Ellerkeldia rubra red stripe perchlet

Mike

ok sorry i thought u were talking about the fish i was talking about.

ok sorry i thought u were talking about the fish i was talking about.

No problem. The pictures on reefbuilders are the pictures of the exact fish in my aquarium.

Mike

Thanks, looks like it is working great, ordered one!!!!!!

No problem. It is very efficient, definitely a good value, and you will be happy with it. Just give it a vinegar bath before you break it in.

Mike

Archived