Coral Vue Hydros

Aquabacs' 50 Gallon Azooxanthellae Tank build

Aquabacs

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_5826-1.jpg

Not an easy shot to get but here is a picture crinoid's gut it filled with a ton of cyclop-eeze. Arm and pinnular food-groove clearly seen in image.

Mike

IMG_5835-1.jpg

I fed this Rhizo about two hours ago the new LPS food from Fauna Marin and when I came back home the coral was expanded HUGE! Now this a a large Rhizo to start out with but it was extend over 8 inches across. All my Rhizos were extended greater than they normally are too. With just one feeding I am impressed so far and very optimistic. I honestly dont know what Claude did with this mix of food but if this continues, he might have one of the hottest foods to come out for our non-photosynthetic LPS corals.

Mike

It is actually a moist pellet food, you dont need to freeze it. Cherry Corals got the first shipment of it in. It is suppose to work great on all LPS corals.

Mike

Nemo Niblets
It is actually a moist pellet food, you dont need to freeze it. Cherry Corals got the first shipment of it in. It is suppose to work great on all LPS corals.

Mike

I must get some in. :D How do the dendrophyllia like it?

Amazing shots as always. What kind of camera are you using? It's amazing the amount of success you are seeing with these extremely difficult corals and inverts.

Amazing shots as always. What kind of camera are you using? It's amazing the amount of success you are seeing with these extremely difficult corals and inverts.

Thank you!

The camera I use for most of my pictures is my trusty Canon 800 IS.

Mike

Archived