Top Shelf Aquatics

Aquabacs' 50 Gallon Azooxanthellae Tank build

Aquabacs

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lovely! your pictures and videos leave a lot to the imagination which i kind of like.

Thank you very much.

Here is another:

Mike

IMG_0062-2.jpg

Autofeeder project is coming along...onto the testing phase :)

Mike

:o Wow...brilliant!

The only thing I could think of that might be a problem is settling of the contents in the bottles over time. I would suggest adding either a timer controlled airstone/bubbler to the bottles to prevent settling, or perhaps a low-profile magnetic stirrer for each bottle.

-Dan

:o Wow...brilliant!

The only thing I could think of that might be a problem is settling of the contents in the bottles over time. I would suggest adding either a timer controlled airstone/bubbler to the bottles to prevent settling, or perhaps a low-profile magnetic stirrer for each bottle.

-Dan

Thanks.

I can shake them every few days and they will be OK. There isnt much issue with settling with them. I might pick up the magnetic stirrer when I look at setting up the autodosing of cyclop-eeze.

Thanks again

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Incredible tank Mike!!!!

I love all your videos!

Thank you very much!

I had a few people PM me about my equipment so I took a few updated pictures :)

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

Mike

And of course what is in the refrigerator

IMG_0062-2.jpg

I am sending out the Profilux II this week to upgraded to P3. Inorder to use the new Vortech controls in the Profilux, it has to be upgraded. The added features in the P3 are worth it alone. There are few things that I am looking at doing besides the ususal Auto Top Off and maybe Auto Water Change (down the road). I want to set a float switch in the skimmer overflow cup so that when it is activated the skimmer will shut down. With heavy feeding the skimmer can sometimes overfill and make a mess quickly. The Bubble Magnus doser may be upgraded to the GHL doser so it also can be controlled by the Profilux. Add a GHL Simu LED Sunrise-set/Moon/Storm Spot, ORP Electrode, and a few other toys with it :)

Mike

Archived