Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Contest

hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got another question. Maybe it has been answered.

What about Frags from our own main display tanks? how do we count those? free or a % off the original price?

animalmaster6
The rules are official and will not change im sorry this thread has gotten so unorganized it was my fault i have been busy lately

I think it was my fault mainly. -_- I have just been so darn busy with school

animalmaster6
Take me off the list for this one.

:tears:

Got another question. Maybe it has been answered.

What about Frags from our own main display tanks? how do we count those? free or a % off the original price?

We're using www.vividaquariums.com for corals so you tell me the price and i will tell you it based on how big the coral is.

Mustang Boy

Weeber

Tanngu87

bluefunelement

miniwhinny

bulldogpet

Jamie

skeet103

hemi

pismo reefer

Mbladecki

surrealreef

evodragon

Gunbeaux

Carnifex

NewBostonConst

Pawner

expensive_hobby
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

:tears:

i know i was pretty confident that my tank would take you guys to school. im not happy about it but its my own fault for driving 85 in a 65.

Sigh... i just came home from vacation and my biocube kinda crashed.... someone effing turned off the effing lights and it sure wasnt me!!!!! so you guys can imagine the picture :angry: i dont know if i have the money to restock my 14 and compete...

Sigh... i just came home from vacation and my biocube kinda crashed.... someone effing turned off the effing lights and it sure wasnt me!!!!! so you guys can imagine the picture :angry: i dont know if i have the money to restock my 14 and compete...

:tears: Links added to threads that were created. If i missed you please tell me.

Archived