Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Contest

hlander

animalmaster6
Quick question. Am i DQ if i stop my pico in may?? i might be leaving back to texas from florida.

Not Sure

Hlander, what do you think?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you wont be. Although the other contestants will have more time than you to grow out their tanks. You will just have to take a final pic when you take it down.

Looking for a tank... always wanted to do a contest tank but never seem to catch contests in time to get in on them so rather excited about this one!

Question - I've seen we have to post pics every other Sunday - any options for if I'm out of town Sunday? Or if I set up the tank at the office which I won't be at on Sunday??

Looking for a tank... always wanted to do a contest tank but never seem to catch contests in time to get in on them so rather excited about this one!

Question - I've seen we have to post pics every other Sunday - any options for if I'm out of town Sunday? Or if I set up the tank at the office which I won't be at on Sunday??

If you cant post a FTS and you have a a good exception then you post one as soon as you can.

How do I deduct costs for coldwater livestock? Most things aren't sold anywhere. :unsure:

Also - we can't add rock before the start of the contest, right?

How do I deduct costs for coldwater livestock? Most things aren't sold anywhere. :unsure:

you cant have any saltwater in the tank before the contest starts. now if you can add dry rock into the tank before the contest starts but no saltwater or anything living can be added until the start date

animalmaster6

No rock yet. :) correct

I think it will be hard but I might have to make the coldwater prices as best as possible.

Well said.

:Hi5:

Thanks Weets!

:Hi5backtoyou:

It's just that this thread makes me laugh so that's y I'm here lol

I'll just give you one answer:

"Get Out And Go To The Other Contest"

Dont bag on us just leave

No rock yet. :) correct

I think it will be hard but I might have to make the coldwater prices as best as possible.

Thanks Weets!

:Hi5backtoyou:

I'll just give you one answer:

"Get Out And Go To The Other Contest"

Dont bag on us just leave

lolz

RyeGuy, Please leave this thread if all you are doing to do is comment negatively. You aren't even participating in this contest.

Thank you

animalmaster6
RyeGuy, Please leave this thread if all you are doing to do is comment negatively. You aren't even participating in this contest.

thank you :)

No Saltwater until the start. Well just deduct it as what you think the price would be being truthful. If it's a really nice piece don't say like $20.00. I am not very familiar with coldwater but I think it would be cool to have one in the contest!

Kinda a jerk int he... :huh:

You guys are bring it around. Ill be following. :happy:

:happy: Yes it got out of hand and unorganized for a few days there. Following yours also! Think it's a pretty interesing idea for a year long contest!

I'm going to enter, but have a question. I got my 3 gal pico by trading coral, but it had a broken light so I bought a used original replacement light off someone on here for 10.00. What would my total be for the tank? Would it be 75% off the package since the only money I have in the tank is 8.00 for the shipping of the coral, or 75% off the package plus 10.00 for the light?

Umm, Rye.....

As leader of the reef-gang, I'm gonna have to respectfully ask you to STFU.... ;)

But seriously, you need to not be antagonistic. :D

Umm, Rye.....

As leader of the reef-gang, I'm gonna have to respectfully ask you to STFU.... ;)

But seriously, you need to not be antagonistic. :D

ok :( lol

I want in on this guys.

Was gonna start a 10 G frag tank, but I think I'm gonna use the space to start a pico for this contest.

So a 5.5 AGA is allowed?

Archived