SaltCritters.com

Pico Contest

hlander

animalmaster6
I had put my name in the hat, but for health reasons I think I will have to drop out, I am starting a tank or 2, 2.5 pico nad a 22 Oceanic cube. Will be following along to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks for letting us know :)

Health reasons?

Hope you get well very soon :)

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leukemia 11 years ago they give me 3 years to live, guess I showed them they were wrong, Doing OK, just might have to take some time and slow things down.

animalmaster6
Leukemia 11 years ago they give me 3 years to live, guess I showed them they were wrong, Doing OK, just might have to take some time and slow things down.

-_--_--_- I'm so so sorry.

I really hope you get better! :)

I'd absolutely love to get in on this with the pico I'm setting up for the other contest running, but it seems I've missed the cutoff. Weaksauce, man.

I believe this contest starts on the 25th and the methodology starts Feb 1st.

So just take a FTS per these rules on the 25 and then wait till Feb 1st and take a FTS shot for the methodology contest per those rules. After Feb 1st you could start stocking it and be in compliance with both contests. Mainly you will need to follow the submission guidelines for both contests which shouldn't be hard as a few other people are doing the same.

Any way didn't mean to jump into this contest thread so if I got something wrong it was not my intention and somebody please correct me.

I believe this contest starts on the 25th and the methodology starts Feb 1st.

So just take a FTS per these rules on the 25 and then wait till Feb 1st and take a FTS shot for the methodology contest per those rules. After Feb 1st you could start stocking it and be in compliance with both contests. Mainly you will need to follow the submission guidelines for both contests which shouldn't be hard as a few other people are doing the same.

Any way didn't mean to jump into this contest thread so if I got something wrong it was not my intention and somebody please correct me.

You are correct! :)

Well, if that's the case... I have the tank itself able to do a FTS but I do still need to do some modifications (adding in a false wall for a sump/fuge area). Is that still within the rules?

Alright! Everyones FTS is due! If you don't post one you are DQ'D!

Contestants:

Hemi

Bulldogpet

Mustang Boy

Jae4571

Tanngu87

Miniwhinny

Rickjg

Codeman

Jamie

Jauld

Weeber

mblackdecki

ReefDreamz

Im i missed you please notify me!

is the pic due tonight? lol im confused

anyway we could start stocking tonight? work and school are owning all my time monday + tuesday :(

Also, if I frag some of my corals from one of my other systems, how much do I have to subtract from the livestock spending limit?

animalmaster6
anyway we could start stocking tonight? work and school are owning all my time monday + tuesday :(

No, not until the 25th. Then you can.

Why would you add livestock and live rock at the same time though?

Archived