inTank Media Baskets

Pico Contest

hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Animalmaster I just checked the FTS thread and then went back to the 1st post of this thread and noticed that neither you or hlander have a tank in this contest ??? Whats up with that ???

Just curious.

Animalmaster I just checked the FTS thread and then went back to the 1st post of this thread and noticed that neither you or hlander have a tank in this contest ??? Whats up with that ???

Just curious.

I was entered, but then i dropped out to spend more money on my biocube :lol:

animalmaster6

Just curious.

Hlander dropped out cause he's working on his BC

I can't afford a pico right now cause of the 125G.

lol

Well I understand about spending money on other tanks. I had that 9g CADlights Bonsai Aquascaping build that I had to put on hold until I get my pico tank complete. Sort of sucks cause I have the 9g sitting next to my computer in a dry state with the Bonsai LR and all. I even keep the light cycleing on and off so I can continue to dream ;)

But that's OK cause I really like my pico build --- I classify that as one of my better builds in the last 20+ years of reefin.

Well I understand about spending money on other tanks. I had that 9g CADlights Bonsai Aquascaping build that I had to put on hold until I get my pico tank complete. Sort of sucks cause I have the 9g sitting next to my computer in a dry state with the Bonsai LR and all. I even keep the light cycleing on and off so I can continue to dream ;)

But that's OK cause I really like my pico build --- I classify that as one of my better builds in the last 20+ years of reefin.

That would kill me with anxiety! :lol:

animalmaster6

Thank you everybody for the FTS. Quite a few people posted it on this thread though and some people don't even have a tank thread yet. Since it was the first FTS and it was my fault because I didn't make the FTS Thread at the best time. Nobody is DQ'd! You must have a thread by midnight tonight and remember the next FTS in 2 weeks on the FTS Thread or you will be DQ'd. Thanks!

Just to clarify, it is alright to use a single thread for both contests going on if we keep within the rules for both? I don't see it as being practical to maintain a thread for both contests for a single tank that's built to both sets of guidelines.

Cheers.

animalmaster6
Just to clarify, it is alright to use a single thread for both contests going on if we keep within the rules for both? I don't see it as being practical to maintain a thread for both contests for a single tank that's built to both sets of guidelines.

Cheers.

Correct

Looking through this and the FTS thread.. it becomes painfully obvious how either unimaginative all of us are, or how close we keep our drink to our reefs... I wonder if that's for any particular reason...:lol:

animalmaster6
Looking through this and the FTS thread.. it becomes painfully obvious how either unimaginative all of us are, or how close we keep our drink to our reefs... I wonder if that's for any particular reason...:lol:

:lol: :lol:

For all who posted a pic with an alcoholic beverage in your FTS I Don't want to see you on the TV show Intervention....drinking & pico reefing go hand & hand just don't let it get out of hand. ;) cheers!

How are we determining prices for coral frags from our already established tanks....? I know there was some mention of animalmaster pricing them according to size. Are we going to use this forum for that or are you setting up a coral pricing thread....? Just wondering because I added 2 shrooms and a ricordea that had split out of my other tank. Let me know...Thanks

animalmaster6
How are we determining prices for coral frags from our already established tanks....? I know there was some mention of animalmaster pricing them according to size. Are we going to use this forum for that or are you setting up a coral pricing thread....? Just wondering because I added 2 shrooms and a ricordea that had split out of my other tank. Let me know...Thanks

I'm setting up a coral price thread tonight :)

Archived