Coral Vue Hydros

Pico Contest

hlander

Yep, you are remember'n correctly.

seeing how well you scaped that FW pico i know we are all in for a surprise when we see what you do with a reef tank of the same size.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i guess ill play. can i start scaping since I have a stockpile of dead base rock? My tanks currently hauling deadrock and dry sand but no water

Good to see you in too!

hello,

I'd like to join this contest as well. i'll be using a tom aquatic mini deco 1 gallon.

IMG_1120.jpg

its a little dirty in the pic, but it'll work :)

gonna make my thread later today. What do I need to put in the tank for the first picture?

my pico entry is being built by a offsite person...how do i go about entering without a fts...... it should be done by next week..

should i start a thread....

animalmaster6
my pico entry is being built by a offsite person...how do i go about entering without a fts...... it should be done by next week..

should i start a thread....

I'm not exactly sure.

Hlander, the call of help is here again. :)

I started with my Pico contest page....i hope this doesnt DQ me.....heck, I am ok with everyone getting a few days jump on me if i dont get the tank on time...

I will post a FTS as soon as i get it...and yes just as everyone else is doing it so I dont break or bend the rules.....

Count me in too. Man Im cutting this close...lol

I will be using the Deco Kit 2 Gallon Nano Tank from TOM.

*Compact Fluorescent Perch-Light Fixture 13W 50/50 (7,400K Daylight/14,000K True Actinic)

*Rapids Mini Power Filter, 80 gallons per hour flow rate.

I will set up my tank thread tonight. Looking forward to seeing all of the other great entries!

DSC04260.jpg

animalmaster6
Count me in too. Man Im cutting this close...lol

I will be using the Deco Kit 2 Gallon Nano Tank from TOM.

*Compact Fluorescent Perch-Light Fixture 13W 50/50 (7,400K Daylight/14,000K True Actinic)

*Rapids Mini Power Filter, 80 gallons per hour flow rate.

I will set up my tank thread tonight. Looking forward to seeing all of the other great entries!

DSC04260.jpg

Sounds Good! How much is the light?

Ok. Here is a picture of my tank. A Finnex 4g. Got it for $35 shipped. I was planning on doing something different but work got out of control these past 3 weeks. just don't have the time.

For now i am running the stock 26watt PC light. At least until the tank cycles. I will start a build thread Sunday/Monday when I have more than this.

post-47881-1264256313_thumb.jpg

Alright! Everyones FTS is due! If you don't post one you are DQ'D!

Contestants:

Hemi

Bulldogpet

Mustang Boy

Jae4571

Tanngu87

Miniwhinny

Rickjg

Codeman

Jamie

Jauld

Weeber

mblackdecki

ReefDreamz

Im i missed you please notify me!

I had put my name in the hat, but for health reasons I think I will have to drop out, I am starting a tank or 2, 2.5 pico nad a 22 Oceanic cube. Will be following along to see how everyone is doing.

Archived