hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put a wall in the 5.5.

1 gallon sump.

Then you have a 4.5 pico.

Simple workaround.

I was doing a false wall setup with 2 rear chambers, didn't know if just the display volume counted?

animalmaster6
i guess ill play. can i start scaping since I have a stockpile of dead base rock? My tanks currently hauling deadrock and dry sand but no water

:happydance: Feel free to test out the scape with dead rock just not live rock.

:lol: It was worth a shot, amirite?

You should chill a bit.

+1

I was doing a false wall setup with 2 rear chambers, didn't know if just the display volume counted?

That would be awesome if you could join!!!!!!!

You just have to have a back chamber or something.

That would be awesome if you could join!!!!!!!

You just have to have a back chamber or something.

So the 5.5 is ok as long as I have rear chambers that bring the display volume under 5 gallons?

animalmaster6
Then why was I told no about 20 something pages back.Thats why I had to buy another tank!!!

Not Sure. .5G is going to be very intersting and your other tank is in the other contest.

I'm going to enter, but have a question. I got my 3 gal pico by trading coral, but it had a broken light so I bought a used original replacement light off someone on here for 10.00. What would my total be for the tank? Would it be 75% off the package since the only money I have in the tank is 8.00 for the shipping of the coral, or 75% off the package plus 10.00 for the light?
animalmaster6
I'm going to enter, but have a question. I got my 3 gal pico by trading coral, but it had a broken light so I bought a used original replacement light off someone on here for 10.00. What would my total be for the tank? Would it be 75% off the package since the only money I have in the tank is 8.00 for the shipping of the coral, or 75% off the package plus 10.00 for the light?

Sorry didnt see this

Not sure bout this. Hlander, can you help?

:naughtydance:2prsdxu.jpg:naughtydance:

I'm going to join this contest, if that's OK with the Judges . . . fingerscrossed

I'm starting off with a 2-gallon glass vase type thing, which is also a similar one I used for my FW pico.

Here's a thread link . . . curvilinear II_the Pico.Reef . . .

-Rick

Cool looking tank, where did you pick it up?

Cool looking tank, where did you pick it up?

I found it at a Marshalls store near where I live. They had quite a few of these "vases" a while back for $10. I picked one up to make a FW planted pico tank, and then I was back picking up a couple of shirts last week and saw the last one was marked down to $5., so I grabbed it to setup a pico-reef.

I found it at a Marshalls store near where I live. They had quite a few of these "vases" a while back for $10. I picked one up to make a FW planted pico tank, and then I was back picking up a couple of shirts last week and saw the last one was marked down to $5., so I grabbed it to setup a pico-reef.

i think i may have seen your build for that pico on another forum. if i remember right it has a piece of drift wood in it that is stump shaped and it is light by a little led light(if im remembering correctly)

i think i may have seen your build for that pico on another forum. if i remember right it has a piece of drift wood in it that is stump shaped and it is light by a little led light(if im remembering correctly)

Yep, you are remember'n correctly.

Im going to say it should be 75% of the package. On Dr. Foster and Smith it is currently $41.99

Archived