hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMasterReefer
IF I WAS ALLOWED IN

YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THIS :lol:

2010_0104PICS0006.jpg

Compete with what? A pile of rocks with a couple corals? Psssh...

animalmaster6
i have a 3 gallon tank i might do this with.......... i just need a light

You shoudl join!

Just remember it has to be un der $350 for lighting

Count me in....I've got a 3g Picotope that I have had lying around and just got an Aquaclear 70 for it. Can i start the cycling it now?

Count me in....I've got a 3g Picotope that I have had lying around and just got an Aquaclear 70 for it. Can i start the cycling it now?

You must start Jan. 25th. The more the better!

TheMasterReefer

Id really suggest taking a look at the rules in other contests currently running. They have the rules clarified 10X more than you have here and it appears as though they've both had constant issues...

Thanks Weetie!

Ya can we steal it?

Lol, go ahead and use the same format, I think it worked really well for us.

I just had all of the contestants come up with their own summary, and then I took the summary and a few of their fave pics (which they had to submit to me) and posted those together with their monthly FTS.

It sounds like a lot of work, but I got it all done in one night.

I think the way it was presented did a really good job of giving a pictorial summary of what was accomplished, as well as giving a good written summary of their initial goals and what they were really able to accomplish.

21 days and ive either already have or have ordered everything im gonna need except for live stock and a jbj ato(which ill only get if i find one for sale cheap on a forum)

ok i have a question that just popped into my head. say we start with one light and then down the road in the competition we want to upgrade to a different or better lighting system. do we have to include both lights in our lighting budget or only the final one. also same question for livestock. say we buy some corals/inverts/fish and we either decide to swap them out for something different or by chance they die do we have to keep them on our budget or take them off(i understand if we are having many many deaths that we should be DQ'd or something to prevent alot of deaths)

ok i have a question that just popped into my head. say we start with one light and then down the road in the competition we want to upgrade to a different or better lighting system. do we have to include both lights in our lighting budget or only the final one. also same question for livestock. say we buy some corals/inverts/fish and we either decide to swap them out for something different or by chance they die do we have to keep them on our budget or take them off(i understand if we are having many many deaths that we should be DQ'd or something to prevent alot of deaths)

If livestock dies you have to keep it on your budget. If you want to upgrade your lighting, it all has to be within one budget.

add me to the list. getting my pico shipped tomorrow

Ok. I'll bite. Count me in too. Good way to start my first Pico.

greAt!

Hlander

Mustang Boy

Weeber

Tanngu87

expensive_hobby

bluefunelement

Weetabix7

miniwhinny

bulldogpet

Jamie

skeet103