Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Contest

hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm also trying to gauge if weets joins in... if she doesn't then consider it already won by me... but she can present a nasty threat to my plans for domination..... :ninja:

LOL!!!!

I think it'd be more fun if we both did it. :D

animalmaster6
Why not let him have two tanks and just make him pick one to enter when it comes time for voting?

I'm still trying to decide if I'll enter, I guess it depends what the prizes, etc are to know if it is worth my while.

Our sponsor hasn't responded yet. We're giving him 2 more days. If he can't we will definetly find another! :)

LOL!!!!

I think it'd be more fun if we both did it. :D

I couldn't agree more!

Do we HAVE to start a tank thread now?

The contest isn't starting til the 25th, right?

I'm still figuring a bunch of stuff out.

No you don't. We are just giving people time to gather equipment. It can take a while but obviously Weetie would know that :P

We are just giving people time to gather equipment. It can take a while but obviously Weetie would know that :P

Wait, are you trying to say something about me??

Well are you??

Huh?

HUH???!!!

You better watch it, Ima gitchu. :ninja:

Our sponsor hasn't responded yet. We're giving him 2 more days. If he can't we will definetly find another! :)

I couldn't agree more!

No you don't. We are just giving people time to gather equipment. It can take a while but obviously Weetie would know that :P

you could always contact a couple of sponsors and maybe all the sponsors and you could work out a really nice prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and of course the budget builder, but that is just an idea

Well are you??

Huh?

HUH???!!!

I just read that in the 'dory' from finding nemo voice and laughed.... hard

animalmaster6

Well are you??

Huh?

HUH???!!!

:o

Let's solve this with cats. Cats solve everything!

u+got+scared.jpg

icanhasplanet.jpg

funny-cat.jpg

I've thought about it and I'm probably going to be in on this, I have a picotope that has just kinda been meh since I retro'd LEDs into it's satellite 18w and I think it could use a teardown and rethinking.

Also is this supposed to be 5 months or 6? I think that 6th month makes a big difference but that could just be me.

bluefunelement

this is going to be a fun contest - I'll stick to just one for the contest - surprised noone has asked me to submit secret Pico #3 :ninja:

this is going to be a fun contest - I'll stick to just one for the contest - surprised noone has asked me to submit secret Pico #3 :ninja:

:ninja: :ninja:

my tank is a 2.5 also. pics to come later. :o

Bring it on!

I havent had a tank in years.I will have to see what I have laying around!!

:happydance:

I guess I could do this...

Now where's that dern glass at.... :happydance:

:lockdown:

hlander so far you are lucky had an unfortunate accident minor set back but still in the game. Check my post to catch up on the details.

animalmaster6
22 Days and Counting......

ugh the wait is killing me is it the 25th yet lol

lol

I don't mind the wait time is my friend.... More time to divise my plan :D

Go Bullbdog! :P

i know i just cant wait i dont have any of my equipment yet to start constructing where everything will go in the tank. i dont start getting equipment till probably tuesday or wednesday and then a couple more things thursday or friday yay. plus im going to the LFS tomorrow to try and find some small pieces of dead rock and see if they sell the LS i want(dont worry i wont be putting the sand in yet lol).

Archived