Cultivated Reef

Pico Contest

hlander

Sorry yes it is

I was told it was ok as long as the volume of water is under 5 gallon.I also posted a few pages back that a AGA 5.5 inside volume is 4.77 gallons if it helps with this I can give the link where I found the info.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told it was ok as long as the volume of water is under 5 gallon.I also posted a few pages back that a AGA 5.5 inside volume is 4.77 gallons if it helps with this I can give the link where I found the info.

yeah hlander thats BS IMO

Mustang Boy

Weeber

Tanngu87

expensive_hobby

bluefunelement

Weetabix7

miniwhinny

bulldogpet

Jamie

skeet103

hemi

pismo reefer

Mbladecki

surrealreef

evodragon

Gunbeaux

17 so far!

hlander

you should make a contest entrance fee of like 20$

so you can make a pot for the winner ontop of the sponsor prize

20$ at 17people is 340$ thats pretty cool if you ask me lol

even 15$ is still a good amount = 255$

maybe this is the wrong spot to post this but I thinking of using 2 of the Azoo led lights on my tank anyone know anything about them. They are on sale at Dr F&S

maybe this is the wrong spot to post this but I thinking of using 2 of the Azoo led lights on my tank anyone know anything about them. They are on sale at Dr F&S

Dont know much about them either

hlander

you should make a contest entrance fee of like 20$

so you can make a pot for the winner ontop of the sponsor prize

20$ at 17people is 340$ thats pretty cool if you ask me lol

even 15$ is still a good amount = 255$

Gotta hit the lfs and see whats what....

all I can say is Panda Gobies....

i was thinkin about a panda goby for my tank but i decided on a super awesome somewhat secret fish that i originally got this tank for. :)

i dont think u should do a money pot because that might drive some people, like me, away. it would be nice to win the money but it would suck to loose, i think just the prizes from the sponsors is enough imo.

i was thinkin about a panda goby for my tank but i decided on a super awesome somewhat secret fish that i originally got this tank for. :)

i dont think u should do a money pot because that might drive some people, like me, away. it would be nice to win the money but it would suck to loose, i think just the prizes from the sponsors is enough imo.

well if you go away

BETTER FOR THE REEF GANG

GO PISMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rye your not even entering this contest why do you keep postig in it? I want weeber to stay.

cause

so your gonna drop the pot because of 1 person ?

Rye your not even entering this contest why do you keep postig in it? I want weeber to stay.

i dont want him to drop it just because of me but it is my opinion that others may not like it. an yay im wanted. :happydance:

I never said I was dropping the pot or adding it. I am still thinking about it.

ohh ic ic

well its a good idea

a 300$+ pot is insaningly cool

maybe you can even devide it so there is a 1st,2nd and 3rd cash prize

it would be less but then there is prizes for some runnerups

I would just go with a side pot .We do it at bowling.Who ever wants in it gets in it.Who ever ranks highest in the voteing wins the pot.That way it doesnt effect the way the contest is layed out.Just an idea I would be out on it though.

Archived