inTank Media Baskets

Pico Contest

hlander

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the side pot idea - I personally would have to drop out if there's a required money entry - I'm broke!

yeah side pot might be better

so basically wat u mean by a side pot is that only people that want to participate in itcan and the person who gets the money is only a person in the group of people who paid/. and if so i like this idea.

so basically wat u mean by a side pot is that only people that want to participate in itcan and the person who gets the money is only a person in the group of people who paid/. and if so i like this idea.

yep thats it

Looks like fun, you can count me in.

Gah my roomie. :mellow:

Things just got even more interesting...

Im stealing your chiller... -_-:huh:

The simplest hypercube is basically a cube in 4 dimensions but you can keep tacking on more until your mind is sufficiently blown.

Me too, that's why the hyperpico project is at a standstill. It's impossible to get clean silicone lines in dimensions I can't even see, nevermind the fact that it would have to be less than 6" per side to stay under the 5g limit.

yea same here. it sucks that we cant go by the price we got it for because ive found most of my stuff that ive gotten used for a fraction of even the 75% of new(ei. like a like new 20in nova extreme pro for $50 with bulbs that arent too old lol)

NewBostonConst

This doesn't make sense to me. Parts are Parts the true market value should be used for everyone and everything. Just because someone found a part used, why should they have an advantage. The object is to be fair. It you need to save money then buy used, but a new tank performs the same as a used one (or any other part for that matter).

yes if its $100 brand new it only counts as $75 towards your budget if its used.

well the only equipment budget we have to go by is lighting which is set at $350 which should be able to buy you just about any light you could want for a pico and still have a little room left in the budget. there is also a prize for the lowest budget build to which is what where buying used and saving is an advantage.

Archived