Cultivated Reef

Pico Contest

hlander

animalmaster6
here is my tank it does not look nearly as good now and thats why i am gonna start over but i was wondering if u guys like the scape?

DSCN0847.jpg

Also quick question can i experiment some scapes with dry rock and no water in the tank?

I like that scape!

Sorry Weeber but you can't add rock to the 25th. You need to make a tank thread soon...

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that scape!

Sorry Weeber but you can't add rock to the 25th. You need to make a tank thread soon...

yah i know that im gonna take out everything because it is really dirty and i want to do some modding. i will post a pic of what it looks like now.

animalmaster6
yah i know that im gonna take out everything because it is really dirty and i want to do some modding. i will post a pic of what it looks like now.

;)

ok so no rock at all not even dry rock that will later be glued or epoxied together to hold its form?

just trying to make sure because this might slow me down some lol.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't join though, My tank is a 5.5 AGA. :tears:

And even if I could I can't wait til the 25th to start. i have been waiting a month already. I will be watching though. :ninja:

animalmaster6
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't join though, My tank is a 5.5 AGA. :tears:

And even if I could I can't wait til the 25th to start. i have been waiting a month already. I will be watching though. :ninja:

So Close.

here are the new pics as u can see the tank is very dirty. :(

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

lol Very Dirty. Should be able to clean that up though...

weeber that is a cool looking tank do you have any specs on it?

i got it from a place called Picoaquariums.com it is the orca model.

Ok guys just got back from my LFS with my tank. 2.5gal here it is just waiting to be customized.... Not the best picture this was taken with my cell phone cam but it will get better !!!!

PicoTank.jpg

Same one ive got!

Ok guys just got back from my LFS with my tank. 2.5gal here it is just waiting to be customized.... Not the best picture this was taken with my cell phone cam but it will get better !!!!

PicoTank.jpg

and i think we have out first submission by somebody who went out and bought a tank just for this competition lol

and so im clear theres nothing wrong with playing with rock in the tank as long as its dry, non living, totally 100% dead rock correct.

animalmaster6
and i think we have out first submission by somebody who went out and bought a tank just for this competition lol

and so im clear theres nothing wrong with playing with rock in the tank as long as its dry, non living, totally 100% dead rock correct.

You can mess around with dead rock but not live rock.

This is going to be good I like a competition BRING IT ON......lol

This is going to be awesome!

animalmaster6
ok now i have to go to the LFS on the other side of town that sells dead rock and see if i can find some really small pieces lol.

lol

its gonna be kinda tough i think cause most dead rock is used for large systems that if buying LR would cost a fortune so most of the dead rock is rather large

Archived