Coral Vue Hydros

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was down with SbCaes for 5 rics but it probably makes sense to get it from you. Will you ship priority mail? And when would the shipping be because I need to know whether to give you my home address or college address... Thanks

shipping will probably be NEXT monday, jan 4 in order to allow rics to settle down after being collected as well as the post office getting back to normal after the holidays and yes, usps priority

Priority shipping is $15 MikeW, as the postage is not the only thing I need to pay for - bags, styros, etc.

I spoke to the diver and we are meeting up tomorrow, so this is the last chance to pay people!

ALL ORDERS CLOSE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

So far, I only have payment from the following people:

Tinytank - 10 rics

olemanwinter - 8 rics, 1 ST

Bskinn77 - 6 rics

dirtwheelsfl - 4 rics (local p/u in Vero but owes me paypal fee :)

terahz - 26 rics thru Express shipping

nanoreefer21 - 5 rics

All orders picked up, everyone will be VERY happy!

Sounds Great! Any chance you could ship mine next monday to avoid delays cause by the new year?

Thanks

I'm excited!

Thanks again for all your effort.

EDIT: Upload a picture tease? A little something to hold us over till they arrive? :D

Sounds Great! Any chance you could ship mine next monday to avoid delays cause by the new year?

Thanks

See post #153....... Orders will go out on Mon. Jan. 4th. ;)

On another note, you all will have to post pics of what you got so we all can see what we missed out on!

Yes I'll post pics of all of them once they settle in. I'm only half way home from The Florida Keys so they're not happy at the moment (me neither, I'm exhausted!).

Yes I'll post pics of all of them once they settle in. I'm only half way home from The Florida Keys so they're not happy at the moment (me neither, I'm exhausted!).

Awesome! Thanks for all your efforts (in a shared order with terahz)!! It's very much appreciated! Can't wait to see 'em and receive 'em next week.

Awesome! Thanks for taking your time to get them for all of us!! I just realized that they are shipping twp days after I go back to school. PMed with alternate address.

These are the best pics so far. Sorry for the quality, but that's my camera for ya...

008.jpg

007.jpg

There are several different colors - some are pink underneath, some bright green, some yellow, some purple, some blue. On most, the little pimples are of a contrasting color. They have NOT all colored up yet! At first I freaked because they ALL looked blue, but it must have been due to stress because they started coloring up today. By the time they ship they should be brighter and bigger. These are not the same rics you'd buy at a LFS, but more along the lines of online stores which sell them sometimes at $20 per head! I think you will all be pleased.

EDIT: These were taken under a very used 14k 70w bulb. I'll try and take some more tomorrow if I can find a spare bulb I think I have laying around.

These are the best pics so far. Sorry for the quality, but that's my camera for ya...

008.jpg

007.jpg

There are several different colors - some are pink underneath, some bright green, some yellow, some purple, some blue. On most, the little pimples are of a contrasting color. They have NOT all colored up yet! At first I freaked because they ALL looked blue, but it must have been due to stress because they started coloring up today. By the time they ship they should be brighter and bigger. These are not the same rics you'd buy at a LFS, but more along the lines of online stores which sell them sometimes at $20 per head! I think you will all be pleased.

EDIT: These were taken under a very used 14k 70w bulb. I'll try and take some more tomorrow if I can find a spare bulb I think I have laying around.

Awesome. Can't wait for more pics!

Thanks for all your effort. And thanks for the pics.

How did the St. Thomas variety turn out? Any chance of a picture of one of those?

St. Thomas mushrooms do not travel well at all. The only one I got was for you oleman, and it is still spilling out its guts and we are now on day 3. I dont think it'll make it alive till shipping day, but I'll keep you posted and take a pic when it feels a little better... lol.

Guys, the rics are doing better color wise, but in the pictures they always come out green or blue. Many of them HAVE green AND blue in their colors, but they are mixed with other colors as well. When you get these, please temp & light acclimate them slowly and allow them at least a week, if not more, to color up before judging. I saw these with my own eyes as the diver picked them out of his bins and believe me, they were ALL sorts of colors under NO lights (it was saytime and the bins were outside).

Most are attached to some rock rubble. My recommendation to those I am shipping to is to get a small NEW tupperware container, rinse thoroughly with RO water, put some sand in it and some bigger rock rubble pieces, shells, or whatever you want these to attach to and place it at the bottom of your tank. I normally dont acclimate my corals, but since these were just harvested, I did acclimate them and suggest you do also. When you get them, float the bag in the tank for 30 minutes, then add a little bit of tank water, wait 15 minutes and add a little bit more of water, and then place the rics in the tupperware. I just did a water change, so they are a little closed right now, but I will take new pics and post them shortly.

Archived