ReefCleaners.org

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

I would be in for 5-20, it really depends on my tank at that moment in time. I'm definitely in, I'll make my final decision as to how many whenever the deadline is.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom lives all the way in Homestead, only 20 min. from the Florida Keys, so I can pick up all the Florida orders and either ship them or arrange for local pick-ups from me. I must have advance payment though.

Sbcaes, I know you said mid-January but is there any chance to pick up the Florida orders in the next 2 weeks some time? I ask because I am a teacher and I am off for the winter break and will be free to meet up with the diver at his convenience.

Phish, will be posting shortly for Florida local pick up/ local shipping

As for everyone else. not located in the Sunshine State.

Please post the number of rics you want and where you are located. he also does zoas/palys/ and some other mushrooms from florida. so if there is any thing else you may want. please post it. thanks! (as specific as possible)

Since there are several of us Floridians who want in on the group buy, I have agreed to pick them all up whenever it is convenient for the diver. You can then pick them up from me.

I am off for the next two weeks, so I can pick up and ship whatever carrier you want BUT... I need the following via pm:

1) your name, address (if I am shipping) and number of rics you are ordering

2) if picking up locally, I am in Miami (Kendall area 33186) - I CANNOT meet anywhere else

Also, you MUST paypal me with total + paypal fees BEFORE I pick up from the collector. Sbcaes will let me know what day will work best for him so I can have a cutoff date for Florida orders.

I have been a member on here for a while and have feedback, so I dont foresee any problems with people doing the above, but if there is, then I cannot take your order.

i might not be able to do the deadline for the floridians bcause is still have to talk my parents into letting me doing this and also i cant do anything for the last part of december. so for right now put me in as undecided. but if my parents let me do this ill 7 rics and one blue St. thomas shroom. :)

Phish, will be posting shortly for Florida local pick up/ local shipping

As for everyone else. not located in the Sunshine State.

Please post the number of rics you want and where you are located. he also does zoas/palys/ and some other mushrooms from florida. so if there is any thing else you may want. please post it. thanks! (as specific as possible)

What kind of zaos/palys does he have?

So for me I would want one color of each of the St. Thomas (red, blue, green, Teal) Shipped to 95401. Just let me know when it gets closer to Jan. 15

I know a bunch of people have asked-- but what kinds of palys/zoas can he get??

I would take 6-10 rics depending on the price/color allocation also in st. thomas-- but I would need to know the price of the other colors.

Thanks!

Any sample pictures as far as st thomas/zoas/palys are concerned?

How would this work Ceez? Would we paypal you and you handle the rest? I might jump in as well.

yep yep. and itd be shipped out via priority mail(cost). +1 dollar for shipping supplies. etc etc

EDIT:

Final Order:

8 Rics. No blue if possible. Prefer yellow, orange, red, and pink.

1 St. Thomas Mushroom - Regular (non-red) $8 colors.

Shipped 29020

SbCaes, dont forget to get me his info so we can get it started for Florida.

For those of you asking about the mushroom in my signature, they are true superman mushrooms and I dont think these are local.

SbCaes, dont forget to get me his info so we can get it started for Florida.

For those of you asking about the mushroom in my signature, they are true superman mushrooms and I dont think these are local.

I am in Jacksonville and would like to get in on this for the Florida deal. If there are a group of us from Jax we can all have then shipped to one place to make the shipping easier. I'd be in for 5 probably.

Archived