Top Shelf Aquatics

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

GB IS NOW CLOSED!

EDIT:EDIT:Example pic

post-27749-1261016274_thumb.jpg

phishyaly- Will be the main correspondence for ALL FLORIDA ORDERS( she will be doing local pickup and shipping or picking up direct through her, you must work this out with her.

phishyaly=Florida Orders

As for everyone else. not located in the Sunshine State.(florida)

There are no guarantees on livestock.

(again if you live in florida see above)

6 dollars a polyp!

(25%green 25%blue 25%orange25% mixed) no color selection

st thomas rics are risky and are 8 dollars a polyp. (they melt fairly often after collection thus the low price mark)

Zoas are limited in quantity and again you dont know what you are getting in this shipment... as he will only describe it as (green ones, blue ones, mixed color) thats it.

You will be dealing with me; I am based out of Santa Barbara , CA I will ship priority mail or express depending on preference. (actual shipping cost) +1.00 Box Fee

You will be sending paypal to me. +3% to cover pp fees, I know the diver personally and will handle the account with him personally. Thus no lost fees other than a 3dollar fee i am absorbing for a bank transfer. (I've worked with him in the past thus trust him)

Group Buy will END Mid to LATE January

In an effort to make things simple. No color requests everything will be evenly distributed.

And AGAIN there are no live arrive guarantees. (how could you even have one with these prices.... they are how much retailers pay for their primo rics & and no retailers dont have a live arrive from their divers...

HOWEVER if you insist on pming me about it:

AND HAVE TO HAVE LIVE ARRIVE FROM ME WHEN I SHIP please add 8 dollars per polyp cost i'll gladly accommodate like any retailer would) and again if you do want live arrive. +8 per polyp and you MUST take overnight shipping priority mail will not suffice. (i hope this clears up any questions regarding live arrive.... if it wasn't made clear many times before....)

I apologize if any of this has come off rude. but there has just been WAYYYYY too much confusion over a 6/polyp ricordea group buy.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you ship to Texas? :(

yep.

this is a pretty good representation of what we are getting.(this is a picture one of his retail buyer uses for his rics) its not WYSIWYG unfortunately. But the quality is superb.

post-27749-1261013864_thumb.jpg

SbCaes, we could even just do combined shipping. Im in Ventura County. Maybe we could meet up or something and go 50/50 in shipping.

I'd be interested if I can pick up locally from him (I'm in south Fl).

Sure let me know how many in the S.Florida Area you gusy want. and i can arrange for local pick up. =) hes located in marathon.

SbCaes, we could even just do combined shipping. Im in Ventura County. Maybe we could meet up or something and go 50/50 in shipping.

sure works for me. =)

Great! I'd take 20 FL rics and yes, I can ship to racechase, as long as payment (for rics and shipping) is made in advance. I'd also take some St. Thomas mushrooms depending on price. Let me know more details about where/when to pick up and I'm there.

Great! I'd take 20 and yes, I can ship to racechase, as long as payment (for rics and shipping) is made in advance.

sounds great. just let me know for sure. deadline is jan 15th. =) (give or take a few days)

same here

I'd much rather for his sake. keep it to one person picking up from him. as he is the "true" diver kind of person and doesn't want to deal with tons of ppl coming over to just pick up a tiny bit of product. He usually sells to wholesalers only and in 100-400 ric lots.

so if you guys in florida can work together to get a big order together that would be best. =) lmk guys!

id like to take part in this but i dont think i could do a local pick up but iwould be up for about 7 and maybe some st. thomas shrooms depending on the price. :) im in florida to obviously

Ooh the st. thomas do look cool.

Is ther esomeone there who'll do the shipping?

I'm in FL, but local pickup is not a possibility (I'm in jacksonville).

yah i would like one of each color with the St. Thomas shrooms (depending on the price) plus the rics :)

reds are 30. everything else... i dont recall off the top of my head. but are considerably less.

I'm hoping someone in florida will take charge for all the rest of the florida ppl. as I dont think its such a good idea to ship to cali and then BACK to florida. lol if anyone wants to volunteer for that. please let it be known. ;p

Archived