Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

I am in Jacksonville and would like to get in on this for the Florida deal. If there are a group of us from Jax we can all have then shipped to one place to make the shipping easier. I'd be in for 5 probably.

I'm in st. augustine.

Maybe we could get a group from NFMAS, or something like that. It'll be cheap for shipping, and if we get enough we could probably overnight.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in st. augustine.

Maybe we could get a group from NFMAS, or something like that. It'll be cheap for shipping, and if we get enough we could probably overnight.

I'm not a member of NFMAS but still would be in a a Jax buy.

From Miami ground UPS, FEDEX, USPS is overnight :D

Definitely In on this 5-10 rics shipped to 91784. Is there a guarantee on different color rics? I dont really wan't all the same color.

+1

im interested in 5-10 depends on how does the color selection (if any) work, and what are the choices (if any) and shipping price

Damsels R Cool
Since there are several of us Floridians who want in on the group buy, I have agreed to pick them all up whenever it is convenient for the diver. You can then pick them up from me.

I am off for the next two weeks, so I can pick up and ship whatever carrier you want BUT... I need the following via pm:

1) your name, address (if I am shipping) and number of rics you are ordering

2) if picking up locally, I am in Miami (Kendall area 33186) - I CANNOT meet anywhere else

Also, you MUST paypal me with total + paypal fees BEFORE I pick up from the collector. Sbcaes will let me know what day will work best for him so I can have a cutoff date for Florida orders.

I have been a member on here for a while and have feedback, so I dont foresee any problems with people doing the above, but if there is, then I cannot take your order.

i cant do it then no credit card i' or im 16 :( but if your driving to the west palm area let me know i could give you the money

or i'll let you know when my parents are going south we might be going on a fishing trip to the keys in january thats why it would of had been better for me to pick up because we stay in marathon next to the airport

Ok so update on my combined shipping group. Here are the people combining with me:

Bromion

CoolNameGoesHere

562newb

I am in Sherman Oaks CA 91423 (North Los Angeles). Let me knwo if you want to join in. Looks like shipping is going to be good for us! Yippeekayay..

Oh yes and I would like toknow the pricing on those st thomas too. Also why do people call them rics? Aren't they another genus?

okay guys. if you are ordering please do not pm me directly.(its much much easier to post exactly what you want here) but post here how many you want. and location. Shipping as i mentioned before. is whatever usps charges. +1.00 box/fee. for SoCal its being sent by priority mail. and charge is flat 4.95 +1.00

St.Thomas Rics are 8.00s with a VERY big disclaimer there are no LIVE arrives due to these shipping poorly.(and thus the low price)

He also will not have a guarantee being the diver himself. (no margin for one)

Rics will be 6 dollars per polyp and high grade.

okay guys. if you are ordering please do not pm me directly.(its much much easier to post exactly what you want here) but post here how many you want. and location. Shipping as i mentioned before. is whatever usps charges. +1.00 box/fee. for SoCal its being sent by priority mail. and charge is flat 4.95 +1.00

St.Thomas Rics are 8.00s with a VERY big disclaimer there are no LIVE arrives due to these shipping poorly.(and thus the low price)

He also will not have a guarantee being the diver himself. (no margin for one)

Rics will be 6 dollars per polyp and high grade.

do the rics have an live arrive? :)

$6 a polyp for high end rics is about dock price....if you guys get alive arrival too that would be a major deal. great deal anyway, glad you found someone sbcaes! :)

Archived